Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My God, PERFECTION IN PANTS! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that one. I use it regularly.

Welcome to all the new SPS members! Enjoy your stay here with us... sightly strange fangirls :lol:, and please don't feed the goat. (Goat: Baahh.)

On the undercover theorys... You just need to go back a few pages to the link that carlz31 posted, they're rampent back there. :D

Bullet_Girl said
haha....I've never started a thread before....Can I start it? :lol:

If there are no objections from anyone else, go right ahead when the time comes. :)

I voted for the 'Snickelfritz' one as well. :lol: It's just so funny, and no one will understand but us, lol.

i voted the perfection in pants one i just love that ha.
15 threads already. thats pretty fast ladies. we rock.

The poll won't be over until Thursday, (We won't be able to see the votes until it's over) so the title can be added into the thread later on. :)

And wowee! 15 threads really is an accomplishment. I keep reminding myself that it's not a competition, but sheesh. :lol: We sure have some love for our Speedle.

Here's a present for this thread, since we have loved it so. :)

normal_299.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle Screencaps)

yeah its pretty bad ass that hes not on the show anymore but he still has had the most threads, even tho its not a competition like you said :D
goes to show how much we love our boy.
great pic too! hes such a pretty man <3

Oh man, he is pretty. Any man that is pretty deserves a medal. Well, Rory could get a medal in my eyes for more than one reason.......I could think of five reasons he could have a medal, but anyway lol. That pic is SO shemxy. He's the best thing since sliced bread! Okay, so maybe sliced bread may be a taddd better.......wait, what am I saying? Rory is teh sex! He's better than Washington's wooden teeth...........*ahem* *goes back into lurkdom*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back