song played in the beginning of last 4 eps promo

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry - should have pointed that out before. There's not a published song that matches the one in the commercial. In fact, it may not be Cardboard Cyndi at all, but one of Scheff's other projects like Billy Puddle. I'm just 99% sure he's involved.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I hunted down the Lauren Scheff website and e-mailed him. He got back to me very quickly, but he doesn't know the song or artist, and is not involved with it in any way. Super cool guy though! :)

Back to drawing board!

3. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^Same exact thing with me. He said "I am sorry but I do not know who that is. I like the song.. very cool vibe. I wish i was of more help."

he is really nice...but he doesn't think John M. Keane had anything to do with it either.......

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, that's not what I wanted to hear. I suppose it would have been smart to email him BEFORE I posted so as not to look like a doofus...

5. justine4dc

justine4dc Victim

I too have joined in this search for the mysterious song! i loev it, and have spent two days solid searching for it. me not giving up! lol

6. Guest

Guest Guest

you tried... were the first to give really specific info... sometimes we can't get everything right... it's about a song, not a murder my dear ;)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

so no one has anything else? dang this sucks, this song is amazing

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Would the song be possibly be by Syntax, they have already had a song "pride" played in season 5 ep "swap meet"??

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Crazy me. I listen to every song of an artist whom you "suspect" to be "the ONE". So here's the deal about Syntax: I could find only one album, which is "Meccano Mind", listened to every single song on it: FOUND NO MATCH. Actually I knew it wasn't IT after listening to the very first song on the album, because the vocal definitely was different than the one on the promo.

I didn't have too much of time recently to look for our song, so maybe, (hopefully) I will find any trace after such a break... stay cool everyone ;)

have a great week

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I still can't come up with anything!
    Though I did find this pretty cool website where you tap the rythym of the song and it tells you it's name and who it is by(most of the time anyway)
    http://www.songtapper.com/s/tappingmain.bin

I'm not good at rythym, lol, so if anybody wants to try tapping the rythym of this unknown song....go right ahead. :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I just didn't want this post to be a dead one, so I am reviving it by saying that Radiohead still sounds like the voice on the song we're looking for. When I Google the song, it does come up saying that they (CBS) tries to work Radiohead into every episode. We all know that hasn't happened or we'd have our song, no problem. BUt I still believe in Radiohead. Still searching.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I have to say that I haven't given up either and try to listen to as much as I can and every now and then check on google to see if anything has come up. Still hoping....

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I still remember...
    and I hope to hear the full version of this song someday... I really do :(
    guys, please, don't give up on this one! ;)

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I'm still searching....
    I just found a program that let me separate the video and audio tracks...so now I can just work with the audio. Does anyone know a program that would let me separate the audio track so I can have only the song part on one track? I can't find one anywhere...

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok now I just heard this song in a promo for the new show 3 lbs. Does anyone know it? So clearly its not just for CSI.