Something That Wasn't a Comedy But...

Nightmare on Elm Street has always been funny to me. Movies generally don't scare me but this one, as well as the sequel, are just so funny to me. Side splitting in fact. It's like Edward Sissorhands gone psycho :lol:!

monkeyrabbit said:
Have any of you seen the Evil Dead Trilogy?

Definatly a set of films that make me laugh. Apparently the first of the three is supposed to be serious, but you can't help laughing at it.

Those were hilarious movies!!! I had a great laugh... :lol:

i didn't laugh during the titanic, but i think the only reason i didn't is because i watched it at my grandmas house when i was really sick, i didn't want to watch anything gruesome...

hmm Jeepers Creepers 2...
we could not stop laughing during it :lol:

Aeonflux. I don't know if it was Charlize Theron's get-up or what, but I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole film. Especially with that scene where that woman was underwater :lol:

Silence of the lambs. Ever since the spoofs on south park and Joe Dirt, the phrase "It rubs the lotion on it's skin" just makes me laugh.

Also Hannible Lector just amuses me to no end.

HoratioAndMe said:
Nightmare on Elm Street has always been funny to me. Movies generally don't scare me but this one, as well as the sequel, are just so funny to me. Side splitting in fact. It's like Edward Sissorhands gone psycho :lol:!
Old hard core horror movies are the funniest! :lol: When I watched 'Friday The 13th' for the first time I laughed my head off! It was as funny as watching an episode of friends. :lol: Same with the original Halloween movie, so many mistakes and some really corny scenes. My mum was petrified of Halloween, she thought the original was the scariest movie she'd ever seen. In the 1970's it was pretty dam scary for it's time, but for our generation it's a good giggle. :lol:

Not that I mean to slate the really old horror movies, in fact I own the whole Halloween back catalogue. :lol:

Mystic River
i wasn't terribly fond of the movie, it was alright, but i spent at least an hour of it laughing my head off...not necessarily at the movie, but i was still trying to recover from Jon Togo's "We're out of the maaarlboros" line :lol:

oh man, that line still cracks me up :lol:

Have any of you seen the Evil Dead Trilogy?

Definatly a set of films that make me laugh. Apparently the first of the three is supposed to be serious, but you can't help laughing at it.

Auugh yes....

Evil dead - Part one.

Hafta love Ash's girlfriend sitting on the floor, twisting her head around and laughing like a loon.

Evil dead 2- "Dead by Dawn"

The famous Ash is at it again, trying to get that damn Book of the dead again, and those evil bastards, laughing their heads off, locked in the celler, too funny.

Evil Dead 3- "Army of Darkness"

Poor Ash, has to travel back in time, after his girlfriend get's sucked in the past, with that damn book of the dead again.

Yes!! these horror wanna be's, turned out to the greatest comedies in a while. :lol: :lol:

Scream

Now I saw the Scary movies first and thought that I would see what they parodied and watched Scream. I was laughing the whole time because all I could see was Scary movie in Scream.

^I totally agree :lol: That movie sucked, especially the wax character who looked like a dakota indian :rolleyes:

The way the waxman killed her character was RIDICULOUS! I missed Britney from the movie. It would have been entertaining to see her character dead :p

The Hills Have Eyes made me laugh histarically because it's all just so fake and some parts are way too overdramatic.

I've seen clips of House Of Wax and I was laughing so hard! Oh, Paris. :lol:

The Exorcist had me laughing so hard! When she was peeing on the floor and walked down the stairs I had the biggest gigglefit.

The movie It, with the clown and stuff. THAT was funny. Clowns trying to be scary = :lol:

Titanic - this movie was so stupid and funny at the same time. With few friends we give so much money to see the premiere in my country and in the middle of this soup we just can`t take it anymore and start to laugh. All around us was so indignant and coz of this some guy from the cinema come to ask gently to leave the hall. Till now time to time we still remember this comedy and stop go to wacth movie premieres.

OK Ok I`ll confess the same thing happen again after a lot of years, but this time the movie was Star Wars Episode III. :lol: Silly me hope never to do this mistake

Chuckie 3 :rolleyes:
I actually laughed my ass off with this one. (And I'm pretty sure the booze didn't have that much to do with it :p)
Especially at the end where the mother's yelling "I need to find Chuckie! :eek: :lol:

Back