Slashy? Only if you make it! LV RP

"She's still there, Cat." Sara said, offering the woman an encouraging smile. "You just have to give her time." The brunette spoke as if she had experiance with matters like this, but in reality, she didn't. She grew up in a place with loads of other kids though, so, in a way, she could understand them...Slightly.

"It's alright Greg I'll be over there in a couple of minutes." Grissom then hung up his phone grabbed his jacket,keys,and his kit from the corner and left in his denali to the scene.

"I've been giving her time," Catherine told her. "About two years of it.." she sighed. "And every minute I'm giving her...is another minute that she's spending just...slipping away..."

Greg hung up his cell, letting out a slight sigh of relief. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking a couple breaths as he raked himself together again, opting to stay outside and wait for Grissom to arrive.

Sara had to admit, she would have been more than happy to talk to Lindsey for Catherine, but frankly, she didn't see where it would get either of them. "Maybe if you took a bit more time off of work, and spent some of it with her...You know."

Sara laughed slightly, falling deeper into her lean against the wall. Though, she had to agree. There really wasn't much time for rest in their line of work.

( I will be in and out of here. I have two other rps. I just want to let you know that you still ave you Nicky when you need him. Just PM me when you need me to come back.)

Frankly, going back inside wasn't something that the brunette put high on her list of things to do. "Why not?" She questioned her, cocking her head to the side.

Grissom Came to the Crime Scene. He had a light Jacket on over his Black shirt. He also brought his Kit with him. "Alright Greg let's get to processing."

Greg smiled a little when Grissom came up to him. "You first," he said, following his supervisor into the building and to the room. "Everyone has been sort of green when they saw this."

Back