Slashy? Only if you make it! LV RP

Nick takes a piece of gum out if his pocket, and stats to chew it. " Are you all ok?" Nick askes spiting out the piece of gum disiding to have a cup of coffee instead.

{How do you know that, Ann? T^T}

Sara moved over to the coffee machine, and poured herself a cup into a mug. She looked at it for a moment, wondering if it was actually coffee, or simply murky water that Ecklie had been telling everyone was coffee, in hopes of killing the graveyard team. Yeah, that had to be it. The last one seemed promising. "I'm pretty good. You?" She asked, turning to look at Catherine with a questioning expression.

However, at that time, Nick Stokes joined them. "Hey, Nick." She greeted, offering a small smile before taking a sip of the 'coffee'. Yeah, definitly murky water.

[csi_sammi, there's a little button at the top of your posts called 'edit'. If you'd like to add some extra content to a post, you can click on that and edit any post of yours you'd like. Just a friendly nudge, we're not supposed to double-post :)]

"Hey Nick," Catherine said. "Pretty good," Catherine told Sara. "So you're going to risk the coffee too, huh?"

(If the moderators haven't pointed out yet, Sami, you can't post several times(consecutively) in a row like above. It's concidered spamming and can get you banned, so if you want to add something to your post, use the "edit" function. Thanks :))

Greg walked into the breakroom, humming and dancing a bit to the music that was playing full blast into his ears from his mp3 player. The young man had his hair sticking out in all different directions, wearing loose jeans and a loud, colourful shirt.

Sara frowned as she forced the coffe down. The woman's face twisted into a sort of cringe as she nodded at Catherine. Though, before she could actually say anything, Greg walked in, mp3 player blasting. Actually, she could hear the music too, which wasn't a good sign...

[ok thanks for the warning.]

" Hey, Sara, Catherine." Nick yelled over Greg's music

" How are you and Sara what's with the face is it because you drank the murky water." Nick said walking back to his seat.
" Yeah greg you're going to blow out your ears, so I suggest you either turn off the music or turn it down." Nick yell at greg with a weird face because of the murky water, so called coffee.

Greg paused in his humming, seeing the others talk to him. He stopped the music and pulled the small black earpieces from his ears. "What'd you guys say?" he asked, smiling a bit.

(The hairstile I'm referring to is the one in late season 5, early season 6 ^__^ The soft yet spikey one?)

" We said that you need to turn down the music or you're going to blow out your ear drums." Nick said forcing the murky water down. Nick pushed the coffee mug away after he finished. " Where is Grissom? Shouldn't he be here by now?" Nick said walking over to the frige for somthing to eat.

[I'm going to have to go. I have some famliy business to take care of. I will be back on in a couple hours.]

Grissom said to Greg. "Your gonna blow out your ears if you listen too the music that high."
(Man I wish you told me we started Hehehehe!!!! No need to fear Grissom is here.)

[Hehe, sorry!]

"So Sara..." Catherine said, turning to look at the younger woman. "How's your case coming along?" she asked her, still trying to get the ringing in her ears from Greg's music to go away.

The brunette had enough of the coffee to hold her for a little while, or, at least, she'd say she did so she didn't have to drink it anymore. There was the sound of liquid rushing down the drain, and Sara rinced the mug out and placed it on the counter for later. She didn't add her comment on Greg's music, seeing as other people already had.

Looking over at Catherine, Sara thought for a moment, then answered the question with, "Asshole." in a mutter, obviously refuring to the suspect. "We're almost done...You?"

{OMG! Grissom! -goes into fangirl mode-}

Catherine shrugged. "I don't have anything I'm working on right now. Need some help finising the case up? I'd like to be actually doing some real work, if you know what I mean."

Greg pouted. "But I like it that loud," he replied before shuffling over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Greg quietly listened to everyone talk, turning to them and leaning against the counter. "And send me something, I'm dead bored in the labs right now," he added in after Catherine's comment.

Back