Slashy? Only if you make it! LV RP

(Someone loves Grissom alot more than I do. :lol: .where's nicky boy. I must have my sladh partner in crime. :lol: z. If not I'll Grab Greggo.)

Suddenly, Sara felt like Ecklie, having people pretty much beg her for work. She knew that wasn't the case, of course. "Sure," She said, offering a smile to both of her co-workers.

{^_^ --> o_o;;}

[csi_sammi is Nick, but they might not be online right now ;)]

"So what would you like me to do?" Catherine asked, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear.

Sara picked up the case file that, amazingly, was set behind her on the counter. After a moment, she tossed it on the table, and it slid Catherine's way. She knew that wasn't an answer, yes, but Catherine should probably read over the file first.

(Griss/Greg coupling? o.o Was that what you ment newflame?)

Greg couldn't help himself from going over to read over Catherine's shoulder. "Sounds like you're having fun with this one, Sara," he then commented.

"Enough with all the questions!" Her mind said, though, she kept the words in her mouth and looked over the case file for a moment. "His prints on the murder weapon."

"Well did you find prints on it." Grissom knew the response Sara was gonna give to that question so he just said "Did you run them through AFIS."

Back