Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #11 Now Up!

Alright, better late than never - here are the screenshots of the challenge entries:

Beginners:

Advanced:

Perhaps it helped, who knows?

Great work everybody. It was a really tough decision. All sigs are wonderful. :) :thumbsup:

Beginners:

Advanced:

Btw.... pure coincidence it is consequently numbered. ;)

Just to let everybody know, voting will be open for 24 more hours - until 6:00 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, May 1st. If you know of anyone who hasn't voted yet, please get them in here so they can do so. Thanks! :)

Chloe

Vera, thanks for making those screenshots. It's much appreciated. :)

ETA: Whoops, guys. Due to unforseen circumstances, I'm going to have to shorten the deadline to vote. The new deadline is 11:59 p.m. GMT tonight. I apologize for this, but if I don't do it now, it's going to be another week. :lol: Thanks everyone.

Hey everybody! I come bearing banners!

Firstly, thank you so much to everybody who participated. This batch of banners was particularly excellent, from beginners and advanced alike. Thank you everybody! :D

Beginner

First place - dongpeiyen1000
BannerChallenge_09.png

Second place - dongpeiyen1000
BannerChallenge_08.png

Third place - DragonflyDreamer
WTF02.png

Advanced

First place - Elsie
WTF2.png

Second place - Elsie
tastybanner.png

Third place - LoveCSI
29.jpg

Again, congratulations to everybody. Fantastic turnout. :D Winners, if you'd like banners, please PM me. :)

ETA: Whoops, forgot to mention this. Lilly (known to most of you as cainesugar) will be running the next challenge. However, we've got a little something up our sleeves for related banner/icon challenges and we want them to run simultaneously. That means that the next banner challenge won't be up for a little longer than normal. So, for the time being, you can go peek at all the pretty icons in the Ships Ahoy! icon challenge!

hey, my favorite in both categories won :D

Congratz to the winners! awesome job everyone.

:lol: Laura girl, you did it again! Congrats! And congrats to everyone else who won, you all deserved it! :D

Third place! :) I’m happy! I was worried that I won’t get a single vote, because I just switched to advanced category. So this third place convinced me that I made the right choice! Thanks for the votes!
Congratulations to other winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back