Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Hey guys good day! I would like to request a banner for my signature. I want a night view of New York City including the Empire State Building and bright blue text below saying "The City That Never Sleeps". I made one but I think its blurry and the ESB is too far away (small). Thank you!

I gave it a shot. :) The blue text didn't show up well at the bottom, so I put it at the top. But if you can find a pic and/or another font you like better, I'd be glad to make something with it. :)

Thank you Smokey! I like it! Can I have it? :)

Absolutely! Snag away! Just give credit. ;) Glad you like it. :)

My two from the alternating banner challenge:

blink1.jpg

blink2.jpg

I need some help I am wanting a new signature and my computer will not allow anything like (Photo shop) on it, it will deny it so can someone PLEASE create a signature of George Eads/Nick Stokes for me PLEASE I would appreciate it THANKS!!!!

I need some help I am wanting a new signature and my computer will not allow anything like (Photo shop) on it, it will deny it so can someone PLEASE create a signature of George Eads/Nick Stokes for me PLEASE I would appreciate it THANKS!!!!

I know how you feel about your computer not allowing certain programs. My computer is apparently allergic to Gimp. :lol:
Have you tried to put the program photoscape on your computer? It's a free program and isn't as advanced as photoshop, but it's a pretty easy program to use. You can do sigs and icons using some free websites though. picknik.com is one site you could try. But, I'd be happy to make a sig for you. Is there any particular
picture(s) you'd like on the banner or any particular text?

You're welcome, LasVegasCSI. :)

Nick3167, here are your banners (finally got something made lol):

BTA_CSI_10x08_008copy2.png
Version 2 and the original base banner

BTA_CSI_10x08_008copy.png
19458_eads3_122_383locopy.png

I had trouble getting the coloring right with these pics. And I messed up on the blending on the last one. :lol: I'm still learning blending techniques. :lol: Haven't mastered it yet. :lol: I hope they're okay though. :) If you don't like the coloring on the first one, maybe someone else can fix it for you. I tried and tried and my photoshop just wouldn't cooperate with that picture at all. :lol:

nwo6copy1.png

I was gonna use this one in the smile challenge, but I couldn't get the picture colored right. It was too dark. So I just added a red gradient, but I wasn't that crazy about how it turned out. :lol:

^ Sure, I'll make you one. Would you like any text on it? I'll make an icon of it too for you. Just let me know what you'd like on it. :)

First of all, RestlessHeart, welcome to the board. :) Great job on that request. :)

Mari, yours are great too. I did some for her with the text she wanted, but I couldn't get enough of the yellow coloring out of the pic without changing the overall color. Here are the ones I made:

copy.png
different font, sexy team and no text

8929e6e408f22b2ac54c7f01165387e4-1.png
no text

8929e6e408f22b2ac54c7f01165387e4-3.png

Back