Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Mine from the latest challenge:

eyetvsnapshot_79_177copy.png

83772912copy1.png
Different text

vlcsnap-15587copy.png
w/text brush and just the first pic

can anybody do me a sig with these piccys of ryan!!!!.......
CSI-Miami-RyanWolfe-1.jpg

CSI-Miami-RyanWolfe.jpg

I dont mind if you use both, or you just use one of them...
thanks frm aimee

Thanks,GNRF.I do not have a picture in particular so you can choose as you like but I want the banner to say "time for happiness" or something related.

Well, I made some, but photobucket it being contrary again. In Firefox it won't upload anything new. It acts like it is uploading, but then when I click save, it goes back to the original album and no new items are added. So I tried to open photobucket in IE and it opened in some weird mobile format or something. I don't know what the heck is going on. Anyone else having these issues with photobucket?

Okay, I had to upload them to imageshack, but it times out a lot, so you might want to save them to your computer as soon as you get the chance.

margoct2008copy.png
margbnrcopy.png

If anyone knows of another free site (besides photobucket and imageshack) where I can save my fanarts and be able to post the img tags here and the urls in those icon/banner generators (to post on my LJ) please let me know of the site addy. Thanks.

Electra, I hope you like the banners. :) I messed up and put "smiles" instead of "happiness" cause I forgot what you wanted on there. I hope it's okay.

Last edited:
Back