Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
dstined4gr8ness said:

oh and can someone please tell me how to upload an animated banner to photobucket and make it stay animated. either i'm stupid or the computer hates me :lol:

Uhm, well, you just have to save your banner in .gif-format, then go to Photobucket and upload it - that's it. If this doesn't work, sorry, but then I don't know :confused:

Just to let you know katpin31791 i'm the one who requested the Ryan banners as in the post above. Anyways Thankyou soooo much katpin31791 !! The Ryan banners are great!! I love them and am definitly gonna use them. Thanx for making them for me!

I made some more...

hb1dx3.jpg

hyb1al4.jpg

hyb4fe3.jpg

:)

ilovejontogo4evr said:
Just to let you know katpin31791 i'm the one who requested the Ryan banners as in the post above. Anyways Thankyou soooo much katpin31791 !! The Ryan banners are great!! I love them and am definitly gonna use them. Thanx for making them for me!

Boy don't I feel dumb now. Somehow I got posts mixed up. Glad you liked them & that I could help. :D
Ptricia great banners. :D

it ok katpin31791 no biggie. i'm just glad i now have some banners to change occasionally. and Patricia those h and yelina banners are so good your work just keeps getting better and better keep it up

ilovejontogo4evr said:
it ok katpin31791 no biggie. i'm just glad i now have some banners to change occasionally. and Patricia those h and yelina banners are so good your work just keeps getting better and better keep it up

I didn't think to ask if you'd like to have them animated but glad you liked them. :D

katpin31791 said:
I didn't think to ask if you'd like to have them animated but glad you liked them. :D

i didn't think of that either but it doesn't matter. and what do you mean like? I love them. their awesome! really thanx a bunch for making them! :)

ilovejontogo4evr said:
katpin31791 said:

i didn't think of that either but it doesn't matter. and what do you mean like? I love them. their awesome! really thanx a bunch for making them! :)

I may put them in animation form & pm them to ya to see if you like it that way. Okay?

Thanx!!! :D

Here's another one, I made it yesterday after I posted here...I've already used the pic but I love it! :)

hyb3jc5.jpg

katpin31791 said:
I may put them in animation form & pm them to ya to see if you like it that way. Okay?

Omg! you would do that for me? thankyou so much i'd really appreciate it if you did that cuz then i'd have even more ryan banners to use! :) all credit goes to you of course ;)

oh and Patricia I love the horatio and yelina banner you just posted it's really cute :)

Hi! Great job everyone!! A question - are all the banner requests done? If not - I can always help finish them.

Good fine afternoon all!! I am hoping that someone can help me as others have in the past. I know that this is the place to come to ask for signature creation help because you all do such a beautiful job!!!

Here is a pic or Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe. I am wondering if anyone has time, can you please make a signature banner with it with the words I make 30 look good in it for me? It's in honor of his recent birthday. I would appreciate it so much!!!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g108/rack2thousand6/togo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back