Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could I ask a favour of you guys? Could anyone make me a CSI:Miami Eric/Calleigh banner? I have been after one for a while but I can't make one myself at the moment.

And could anyone explain how to put it in your signature *smiles shyly*, yes I'm slow tehe.

I'd really appriciate any help...

Kisses,
Jodie
xxxxx

Well hun here's my banners from the last challenge:

sbc2.jpg

sbc1.jpg

Feel free to use any one of them hun!!! ;)

Thank you ;) *gives BIG hug*

Question: how do I put them in my sig???? I am like a techno-sweeb and have no idea how to do anything haha

Love Jodie
xxx

*jumps in*

for showing up your banner you first need to upload the picture to your own photoaccount like photobucket or imageshack - they are for free and pretty easy to handle.
When you've uploaded it, some codes will show up - you need to copy the img-code.
Now go back to Talk to your 'My Home', scroll down to 'Personal information, email...' and click on 'Edit'.
Scroll down again till you see the box where you can enter the code for your signature (the box is right under 'Your Birthday' )
Paste the img-code in this box, scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Submit' - et voilà. ;)

I hope this helps, you can find some more helpful links in the Fan Art Forum Guide where I already linked to in the CSI:Miami Icon Thread, 1st page ;)

oooof *tackle hug*
Your a star! Really helpful, thank you so much..
banner on signature... coming up. woo! :)

dstined4gr8ness said:
Here are my banners from the last challenge. I really wasn't all that happy with them. *shrug* oh well.

MACANDPEYTONBANNER.png

EYESECKS.png

Fiesta.png

oh and can someone please tell me how to upload an animated banner to photobucket and make it stay animated. either i'm stupid or the computer hates me :lol:

Patricia great banners & a very belated happy b/day. Had a bad storm Wed & it knocked my phone service out till today.

D4G I made three. Not sure if they're that good or not.

ryan.jpg

ryan2.jpg

ryan-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back