Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow katpin31791 and sidlreiana15 i love your banners they fab.
heres a few of my better ones,hope you like them.
things4science1.jpg

on-the-job1.jpg

griss1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/mitzi962000/gregb1.jpg

edited by mod to stick to the picture limit per post

TheCoroner said:
question... when are we going to have another challenge??

:lol: soon, honey, soon ;)

(I guess I'll bring it up tomorrow or on Saturday)

mitzi, great banners, don't always hide your light under the bushel!
But please keep in mind for the future to only post three images at once in a post. (if you wanna show more, use the url-code for further pictures)
Not everybody owns DSL, some are still stick to dial-up, and we don't want them to need hours to load a side :)

cinegirl said:

mitzi, great banners, don't always hide your light under the bushel!
But please keep in mind for the future to only post three images at once in a post. (if you wanna show more, use the url-code for further pictures)
Not everybody owns DSL, some are still stick to dial-up, and we don't want them to need hours to load a side :)

[/QUOTE]i am so sorry cinegirl :eek: i didnt know 3 was only allowed, i promise it will never happen again. Could you tell me wot you mean by dont always hide your light under the bushel, i appreiciate any advice give to me. Thanx :)

No worries, mitzi, that's why we are here to tell and help you :)

I meant, you make wonderful art work, but you always say you don't think so - but I like it, it's really very good. So just keep the banners and icons and esp. the wallpapers coming! :)

allstar12 said:
dopebabygirl said:
alright, and why Hip hugger????

I believe it's one of Calleigh/Eric ship names. I have no idea where it came from though.

:D They are called "Hip Huggers" because of this. We don't want anybody to miss some important CSI informations, don't we? ;)

OK, now on with more art. Perhaps I can bring up some new things too - it's time again...

Guys I have a request for a banner. Can you guys make me a Mac and Lindsay banner? Just Mac and Lindsay. If you can that would be great.

oOo..so this is the request thread...ok then..i wanna request someone please make sandle banner fer me....i dun have photoshop thats why i cannot make my self...thank you and goodnight!! ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back