Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
HY81.jpg

HY82.jpg

HY83.jpg

I have come here to showcase my three banners (I'm working on more, but I'm currently more focused on my studies).

Calleighbanner1.png

CSIMiamiSunset.png

CSIMiamiBanner1.jpg

Unfortunately the Talleigh one's got a screwed up face on Cal; issues with pixel density.

Oh, and if you want to know, I keep all of these on the link in my banner, check out the site as there are new banners occasionally, right now I'm more focused on CSI: miami

Thanks guys. Kit4na love your avatar, that scene made me laugh for a good five minutes (which, since I hardly laugh is a lot of time).

cathwillows said:
*pops in*

i just saw the banner quoth made and i HAD to say that she is a genius! i love all of her icons and banners!
okay, that's it :)

*walks out*

I wouldn't go that far, cw :lol: :p But thanks so much, you're a doll :)

I haven't posted in here for a while, sooo....

strugglebanner.png

dreamsbanner.png

flauntbannerjorja.png

:p

Kit, Trevor and Ann: awesome banners!
Ann, esp. your first "Struggle" one :eek:

OK, I made some too, mainly because of RyanAddict's request, but also just for the fun of it... ;)

'Old Styled Greggo':
greggo2.png

'Investigating Greggo':
greggo1.png

and 'Simply Ryan' :D :
ryan1.png

Ann i absolutely LOVE the 'struggle' banner! :D
Vera :eek: now i'm sure it is good thing that you are my mentor :lol: 'old styled greggo' is <3 !!!

may i ask which font you used for 'Sanders' and 'I'm hot' ?

lovely banner Miss_U :)

Wow, cinegirl! Those are amazing as always. The 'old styled Greggo' is just perfect. :D

Great work too Ann, I love to see your work. :) Miss_Undercover that's a lovely animation.

It's been ages since I last made some banners, I must try and get around to that this weekend.

Aww thanks guys! :D I love the font I used for the 'Struggle' one so I personally think that's what made the entire banner :lol: :p

I love the 'Old Style Greg' Vera! :D Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back