Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
nattybatty55 said:
Miss_Undercover thanks for the banner!
Null problemo..... ;) I'm happy because you like my art work !

This was the two special banner for nattybatty55:

t2fc9.jpg
and
t1jv0.jpg

And Cainesugar, your banner looks great ! The brushes are so wonderful !

cainesugar, lovely new banners! Esp. the second one! :)

And look: there is the missing 'A' in 'MAC' :D Great work Miss_U

OK, I'm pimping some old(er) banner requests, no idea if they are still up-to-date or already done, but it doesn't seem so - so new orders for all of you talented banner makers ;)
Here we go:

#1:
luvingmyHoratio said:
Hiya all, you are all talented Fan artists. I'm looking for someone to make a romantic banner of of my two favorite couples. Horatio and Calleigh along side of Mac and Stella.
Must be very romantic as It will be the one I use at all times for Crossover. Thank you all in advance.

#2:
RyanAddict said:
Heyy guys!! * Waves *

Right I need a new banner. I don't think DiNozzo has anything to do with CSI am I right?
I really don't mind what pictures you use as long as they are Greggo and Ryan Wolfe ... Thanks!

#3:
xTriggerx said:
Hola Amigos hows life wherever you are :)

I have another request for you all

Would someone make me a Eric Valera banner any pictures and if it said anything i would want it to say something really stupid or ironic or funny or nothing at all

Thanks in advance and have fun

by the way wonderful banners everyone

#4:
Phillie said:
could someone help me i really computer illiterate would someone make me a banner with speed,danny,ryan,eric,flack.horatio,and mac please nothing fancy just something with all of them on its cause they are all sexy beast

Well, I guess that's all, if I missed someone's request, let me know! :)

ETA:

I forgot - everybody shows their entries of the challenge, so do I :D

grissom1.png
mac1.png

Now I'm done

Hello all you oh so talented fanartists.Im in the market for a really good Warrick/Catherine banner. The ones Ive found are tow blah so if someone could hook me up with one that would be great. Thanks so much everyone. :)

canon.jpg

newyork.jpg

Here's two more... yes i'm just that bored!

Dragon I'm soooooo glad you like my banner!! You can use it if you like... all my banners are up for grabs... i just like to get them out there! :D

So much lovely work from everyone.

Cathwillows Love the Mac Stella banners.

TheCoroner, Miss_Undercover, and Cinegirl - I LOVE all the Mac banners I snagged them all guys...what can I say I love Mac :D :D Thank you so much for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back