Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hormiga I think they're wicked! Thank you so much. Would it be possible for you to do one the same as you did for the Greg and Sara pic but with either this pic

TV Guide

or this one

Gil and Sara

or any animated ones and that would be just brilliant!

They are wicked banners. Thank you ever so much!!!! Keep up the brilliant work!!! :) :) :) *dances round the room*

It's wicked I can't thank you enough!
Yeah I'm sorry I didn't credit you before. I will in future!

Amy (Grissom, Sara and Greg lover forever and thanks to Hormiga for my banner)

As the challenge is over,I'll post my entries. ;)

21bnykd8.jpg

bc4lp2.jpg

Hello, I have a request for a banner if anyone has the time or is interested with this pic

this pic

saying something like Lost Son (although that may be better as an avatar or could have this one

here

saying something like Gone, but never forgotten with heart maybe???

Be creative as you like and of course credit will given where due :D cheers guys

Still_RIP_Speed, I tried your banner! My first CSI: Miami... anything :lol: :p I hope you like it! :)

gonebutnot.png

ETA: Oops, didn't see that Hormiga replied! How can I compete with anyone? :lol: :p

awww mate, thats also beautiful...I might have to alternate between the 2...we'll draw you into miami slowly!!! :p I love the writing especially :D

Okay, we were talking about the challenge entries, yes?
Ann, yours were beautiful, as I already mentioned: I forgot to vote, sorry! *blushes*

Here are mine:

alexbanner1.png
second and third one

and some I didn't enter:

calbanner2.png
calbanner.png

I'm glad you like it Still_RIP_Speed!!! :D
I like the text fonts on yours too quoth and awesome banners as always cinegirl!!! :)

Lots of talented artists here!!! I'm looking for a couple of banners - one with Warrick, and one for Wolfe. Animated would be even better, and my ID. Anyone know where I can get one??? Please PM me...thanks!!

Thanks, Hormiga! :D

allstar12, I made a try for the *this* picture ;) :

carmine1.png

Hope you like it and perhaps I can come up tomorrow with some other/more ones, if you want. :)

tpring64, you're already at the right place for a banner request, if you have some special pictures in mind for use, just give us the links, if not, just wait a bit and your request will be done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back