Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely banners everyone. I love the colouring on yours Hormiga . Andreina , I love the Nicky one *sighs*. :)

Andreina, I snagged Grissom and Nick banner. I love it, I will credit when use.

CSIWearden, You don't mind if I snagged your animated Nicky. I love him.

Hormiga

I love your Ryan Wolfe banners!! Would it be possible for you to do me a similar Greg Sanders one and a Sara Sidle one, but on her's not saying I love but something like She's a star or something similar. I would love you loads.
If you can't its fine. :)

Here it is :) Hope you like it!

grissomwithdrawalsban.png

AmyDavina said:
Hormiga

I love your Ryan Wolfe banners!! Would it be possible for you to do me a similar Greg Sanders one and a Sara Sidle one, but on her's not saying I love but something like She's a star or something similar. I would love you loads.
It could be very helpful if you provide me with the pics you want me to use. :)

Hormiga said:
AmyDavina said:
Hormiga

It could be very helpful if you provide me with the pics you want me to use. :)

As soon as I posted it I thought of that.
Here are my fav pics anyway:

Eric Szmanda

Sara Sidle

Sara Sidle 2

Greg

Greg and Sara

Sara Sidle 3

Jorja Fox

I obviously don't expect you to do a banner for every pic. These are just some of my fave pictures and I didn't know what sort of picture would be easier for you.

Thank you so much in advance. :) :)

Gorgeous pics AmyDavina. :)

I made some banners but I'm very unhappy about what came out so if you don't like them no prob,I'll try to make some Greg Sanders ones soon.
If you want me to change a text or combine 2 or more and make an animated one,just ask.

Greg1.
Greg2.
Sara1.
Sara2.
Sara3.
Sandles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back