Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, these are all amazingly good. Wish I would actually get of my butt and learn how to use the free-software that I have instead of photoshop.....

Well done everyone.

Yay, made one really bad banner..... But I'm gonna put it up here anyways cause it took me forever to crop the image. :p

Enjoy peoples.
Weirdassbanner.jpg

Hi there,
I couldn't make a banner for the life of me, so I wondered if someone could make me a Danny/Lindsay banner to use in my signature. It would be much appreciated. thank,
catey

catey , I'm sure someone will make a banner for you. Do you have any specific screencaps you would like using? Do you want an animated one? Any text etc.?

I can have a go (only if it is not animated though). Let me know if you want me to.

melbel said:
any sara/jorja banner please?
with a recent pic

Hey melbel! I don't know if they're recent ones, but here's one try:

jorja2.jpg

Perhaps you like it :)

Rad, you've been very busy! Great banners! :)
(oh, I have to make some for the challenge, time is slowly running out for me! :eek: )

I'm not Miami fan but you can come out now. You did good but the banner has to be 220x75, because the banner is too big.

SpeedDemon, that's a great work! Keep on showing us your next banners etc. :) (but like NicknGrissom already mentioned: they need to be not more than 220x75 big ;) )
Lynny, thank you so much, hon, that means a lot to me :) (and nobody before ever called me V, that's pretty cool :D )
CSIgirl3, I saw your post and gave it a fast try - I don't have that much H pics, so it's a plain one; if you wanna use it and need text on it just tell me ;)
h-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back