Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make me an animated banner with the hand sign Sara and Nick do in THIS scene? And can you make it say 'friends' or 'mates' or something like that? I'd really love that.

Hi SamStokes!
Well, I gave it a try, this is my first animated banner ever, so - look by yourself:

Nickbanner1.gif

Okay, and here's one for Lizzy_004 - the second one I made ;) :

Snickers_banner.gif

I was wondering if someone could make me a couple banners?

The first with this pic: Have it say You'll always be mine or something shippy like that.

Flack and Danny

The 2nd with this pic: Just have it say Danny Messer and whatever else you want.

danny

Thanks a lot cinegirl, but actually, I was talking about the hand-sign they are doing in that scene. So not that particular pic. I just linked that cap because the hand-sign itself wasn't on that site.

I'd like an animated banner, like a little clip. You know what I mean? So that you can actually see them making the sign. I just saw that ep, and I thought it was too cool.

Think you can make it that way? Or maybe somebody else?
Thanks anyway for trying :)

Lizzy_004 said:
Thanks a lot cinegirl, but actually, I was talking about the hand-sign they are doing in that scene. So not that particular pic. I just linked that cap because the hand-sign itself wasn't on that site.

I'd like an animated banner, like a little clip. You know what I mean? So that you can actually see them making the sign. I just saw that ep, and I thought it was too cool.

Think you can make it that way? Or maybe somebody else?
Thanks anyway for trying :)

For doing something like that we need either a videoclip with the handsign or lots of pictures with the sequence

Hello... I know maybe this isn't the right place to ask, specially since this is the 24th page about banners... but could sb tell me how do you create a banner?

Huhu, CalleighSaraCSI!
For CaRWash I gave it a try, perhaps you realized in the meantime that I love CaRWash-Stuff :D

Lookie:
carwash17.jpg

The Sara/Cal one may come today, too, but I don't know for sure yet...

@Ainhoa: well, explaining it is a little bit complicated, at least for me - english isn't my first language and spanish is more worst ;)
Perhaps one of our lovely Art-Mods could show you a link or give you some help?? :)

Grmpfl, I'm always forgetting something... Lizzy_004, sorry we couldn't help you, and I didn't get it the right way - maybe the next time... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back