Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
great banners everyone, i made my very first banner yesterday but it was chase/cameron (house) one but thank you lizzy for telling me the size :D

Oh, that's a cute Nicky-banner, risque_wolfe! :)

I tried, too, but I didn't have completely figured out how my new program works.

nicky5.jpg

By the way: can somebody help me with ulead photo impact 11 and creating an animated banner?? That would be really great, 'cause at the moment I don't understand it :confused: ;)

cinegirl said:

By the way: can somebody help me with ulead photo impact 11 and creating an animated banner?? That would be really great, 'cause at the moment I don't understand it :confused: ;)

The Gif Animator 5.05 should be a part of the software. Without it you can´t do animations. If you don´t get it to work, drop me a line to my inbox --> amarys@freenet.de. You are german aren´t you ? I can explain it better in german i think :D

Hi CaRWashLuvr!
Here's my try for you:

carwash15.jpg

You can also find some other "CarWash-Art", also some Icons, at my LiveJournal, just scroll through it, it isn't well-assorted ;) here's the Link: cinegirl's livejournal

And Chez: thanks for the helping-offer, the mail is on the way :D!

OMG!!cinegirl that is amazing!! I love it so much and i really appreciate you makeing it.. you did an amazing job!! :D also can someone tell me how to put the banner in my sig i'm not sure how to do that thanks!

Can anyone please make me a Flack/Aiden and Danny/Aiden banner? :D

It can be a combo of two pics of them or an animated one. Either one will do.

DoreenCSI said:
Can anyone please make me a Flack/Aiden and Danny/Aiden banner? :D

It can be a combo of two pics of them or an animated one. Either one will do.

do u have any DnA pic ? I made this 4 u but I couldnt find any DnA pic..

Can someone make me a signature with these pics:

Pic 1

pic 2
and this,
Pic 3

with the text, whatever the style, it looks great, i don't mind if it is animated or not, and if the text don't fit then, Texan Charm will do.
If anyone can do this i will be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back