Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Luna,thanks hun, the banner is great! :) Just snagged it! :D
And Adzix, nothing left for me to say: fantastic work: your new and current one! :)

csikicksurass said:
What do you use to make a animated banner image ready because it seems hard?

I personally use the Ulead Gif Animator which is part of "PhotoImpact"(I have the version 11, maybe you can find it on other versions, too ??) and that's pretty easy...hey, even for me it's possible to handle it! :lol: (after a long, long time of trying! ;) )

csikicksurass said:
As I've mentioned in the post above I use Adobe Imageready. It comes with Photoshop CS. :)

Animations are not that different from still ones really. The only difference is that you work on multiple images instead of one. Then the software pretty much does the rest. ;) Also, tutorials come in very handy when you're starting out on something.

OMG, CalleighDuCaine, CSI_mania, quoth_the_raven, cinegirl, WillowsWannaBe thank you so much!!! you MADE my day :D *whistling goes back to my Ulead GIF Animator*

cofi_shot said:
csikicksurass said:
As I've mentioned in the post above I use Adobe Imageready. It comes with Photoshop CS. :)

Animations are not that different from still ones really. The only difference is that you work on multiple images instead of one. Then the software pretty much does the rest. ;) Also, tutorials come in very handy when you're starting out on something.
Actually, I have no idea how to use ImageReady, even though I've been having it awhile. When I make my stupid animated icons (I'm saying it because my animated icons are really stupid) I use Photoshop CS2. I gotta figure out how ImageReady works :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back