Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither have I, I see some great pics here, but I don't know if I can take them and than set the picaddress here, because I also don't know if I'm allready allowed to make links.
You know what I mean?

I know your website has great Danny banners/pics/ Danny things and I was really shocked how good they were...great job!

I really want a Danny/Tim banner, so I just wait till I found a pic of Tim Speedle...no hurries here.

btw I'm also trying to make banners/wallpapers, but right now everything failes, but it's fun doing it...that's for sure

Ok, I found one Speed pic so here you go :) Hope you like it
fd8a5e08.jpg

wow, you're faster than I was, I was still browsing on the net looking for pics of Tim Speedle and then after dinner, saw that someone had posted on a thread I was looking at...you...wow, it's awesome.

I really really like, thanks a hype...

HmMm...if someone wouldn't mind, could i have a warrick banner? i mean not shipperish, either (im not much of a shipper of anything anymore...)
my only wish is that it says brown somewhere on it...other than that, go crazy.
thanx in advance :D

hii peeps. i was just wondering if anybody would be able to make me a flack banner?

any pic of him you like...but could it possibly say this on it?
"Flack, to me, is crack to an addict"

i hope that's appropriate! if not make it up :)

thankies to anyone who can do this for moi!

hey does anyone wanna make me a banner. one with the whole team on it? that would be awesome :) thanks in advanced!!!

To add a banner you need a image hosting site, such as www.photobucket.com (its free) upload your banner to that site, then come here to talkcsi and then go to your home, personal settings, and then you'll see a box that i believe says signature about it but i'm not quit sure and then you put...

and there ya go your banner should then show in your signature

hey lizzy_sander all your banners are brilliant, any chance your could make me moving eric/calleigh danny/lindsay one please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back