Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tianshi If you have a chance could you make me a Mac banner with any scenes where he's drawing his weapon, mainly in Season Two from Manhattan Manhunt or could you do a scene where he greets Horatio in the Miami crossover?

For CalleighDuCaine
complications41lk14tc.gif

And for katpin31791
skeletons0112ec.jpg

Lizzy_Sander said:
For CalleighDuCaine
[]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8317/complications41lk14tc.gif[/image]

Thanks Lizzy! It's perfect! :D

Edit: Could you remove the question mark from the last sentence in the banner, pleeeze?

Please don't quote the pictures.

nicksarafan2 said:
Oh my gosh!!! 1CSIMfan thank you!! so fast, and it is kicken, thank you, it looks just the way I wanted to thanks :D

Glad you like it. :) I just used your picture names for the quotes. I thought they were perfect to use. :D

Will someone please make me a banner, preferably moving, that says “The many looks of Jorja Fox” the name of each picture is the word I would like on it, If it can’t be done no worries but it would be greatly appreciated!!

The
Many
Looks
Of
Jorja
Fox!

Hey tianshi, if you have the time... can you please, please make me a Flack/Aiden banner with a scene from either Tri-Borough, On The Job or What You See Is What You See?

jenakapt said:
Will someone please make me a banner, preferably moving, that says “The many looks of Jorja Fox” the name of each picture is the word I would like on it, If it can’t be done no worries but it would be greatly appreciated!!

Here ya go:

AnimationDreamtitall.gif

Hello there everyone. I know this is too late but my computer messed up and I wasn't able to thank the person who made my sig so. Umm Thank you to who ever made my Sig. I love the pix. Thank you.

Hey…again! I know it looks like I’m being greedy, :lol: always wanting banners but the other one, thank you very much by the way, was for someone else! So I was wondering if someone could make this banner…. If you can’t, no worries but would love it!
It says
Grissom: Sara what are you thinking about?
Sara: oh……….
(Nothing written on other pictures)
Sara: Nothing!!
The name of the pic is what I would like on it!
The middle 3 can go on one if it prevents it from being stretched! Whatever’s easiest and preferably moving!

“Sara what are you thinking about?”
Huh? Oh…….

….
…..
“Nothing!!”

Thank you!

Hey there! Here requesting a banner cause I can't make the clever ones.

Here are the pics...

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

And the text "So many guys, so little time" on the last pic.

Thank you! I'll love you forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back