Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banner Challenge #18 - Las Vegas: Let's smile - Results!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the votes. :)

Susan

Congrats to the other winners... and thanks for the votes...

I'll be looking forward to the next challenge... hope more people vote on the next round

Congrats to all the winners! Sorry I missed the voting been so sick.

Wow, thanks! I can't remember the last time I even entered an art challenge, so this was a total surprise to say the least. Congrats to all who won and participated.

Well hello strangers! It's been awhile hasn't it?! Welcome to your Sig. Banner Challenge #19!

"Sweet Emotion"

“There can be no knowledge without emotion. We may be aware of a truth, yet until we have felt its force, it is not ours. To the cognition of the brain must be added the experience of the soul.” (Arnold Bennett, 1867-1931)

CSI, Cop, Lab Rat, Victim, Suspect...they all have emotions and they've all shown them to us. Your banner should be all about that emotion, be it happiness, sorrow, fury, frustration, ennui or any other emotion...if you can feel it, show it!

Remember, this is open to any character from all three CSI shows. Enjoy the challenge, be creative and have fun!

I have not provided caps for this challenge as it is open to interpretation. If you check out this thread here, in the first post you can find links to various sites providing screen caps.

Some of my favourite sites for caps are:

Vegas: CSI Screencaps at Wetpaint
Miami: Random Scribblings
New York: CSI:NY Online Gallery

Rules

Please read all the way through!

1. Banner can be no bigger than 220x75 pixels (this is the maximum size in the board rules).

2. You can submit up to 3 banners (no animations please!) Banners must be original! Don’t send in banners already in use or that have been posted elsewhere. Also please don't post the banners anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.

3. Don't post your entries here! Please pm me, egeria with both the image and the link. For those with less than 100 posts you can post just the URL. Or you can email them to me at egeria AT eircom DOT net

4. Please title your pm as Banner Challange #19 - Entry and please state clearly in the pm subject line which category you will enter: Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced - if you are not sure check out the guidelines or Where Do I belong threads.

5. Please submit entries by 6.pm GMT Saturday April 24th 2009.

6. Please no vulgar language.

Anyone on the board may participate.

Have fun and hope to see your entries soon!!

Re: Signature Banner Challenge #19 - General: Sweet Emotion - Now Open

Now I have that Aerosmith song playing in my head. :lol: Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D

I'll try to come up with something. :)

Now I have that Aerosmith song playing in my head. :lol: Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D

:lol: You too? That's exactly what happened in my head as I read the thread title! I like the theme, I'm going to try to enter.

That's exactly the song that inspired the theme :D I love it!

:lol: You too? That's exactly what happened in my head as I read the thread title! I like the theme, I'm going to try to enter.

That's exactly the song that inspired the theme :D I love it!

Heh... seems like we're all in sync then. :D

Just a 'lil old reminder entries are due on Saturday :D

I'm gonna try to do something, but I'll be out of town Thursday-Sunday. Hopefully I can come up with something before Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back