Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banner Challenge #17 - New York- Blink - Results!

Congrats to all winners! Thank you for voting, third! :)

Congrats to the winners and great job to everyone :thumbsup:

Re: Signature Banner Challenge #17 - New York- Blink - Voting!

Wow... :eek: I can't belive that ! Thanks for the three win places and all the votes !!!

Congrats too the other winners here !
Can't wait of the next round !

Thank you so much for the votes! Congrats to the other winners! :)

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #13-NY: Epilogue - Voting!

Ladies and gentlement welcome to the new and shiny.....
**Alternating Banner Challenge #18 - Las Vegas: Let's smile**

It's time for the next installment of the Alternating Banner Challenge! Las Vegas is up this round, and the theme is going to be "Let's smile". Rather simple I'd say even if it may sound complicated. All you have to do my fellow artist is making a banner of one or some of our CSIs while smiling genuinly. You can use whatever CSI or cop or anyone else of the show as long as the person smiles ;)
You can used whatever cap you'd want this, though I'll post something anyway.

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variaty of people :lol:

HOW TO SEND A PM
Subject: ABC #18 – Let's smile
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.
If you cannot send a PM, send me an email [check out my profile to get the address]

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please, email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #18 or something similar as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.
Example: {banner}
{banner link}

7.Entries are due by March 27 at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

Here are some caps which, but you can use also your own caps ;) :
Smile 1
Smile 2
Smile 3
Smile 4

You can find lots of other caps
here - Black Glass >CSI
here – CSI:Wetpaint.com
But, please, use any cap you want, you can also use your own caps ;)

Any doubt or problem? Just ask ;)

Re: Signature Banner Challenge #18 - Las Vegas: Let's smile - Now Open

Florry, the first and third pic links you posted won't come up for me for some reason.

Florry, the first and third pic links you posted won't come up for me for some reason.
:shifty: How odd!!! I've checked it out and everything seems fine. Try and refresh it a couple of time, otherwise I'll PM you those pics ;)

:shifty: How odd!!! I've checked it out and everything seems fine. Try and refresh it a couple of time, otherwise I'll PM you those pics ;)

They're working now. :) I think imageshack is just a little testy sometimes. :lol:

They're working now. :) I think imageshack is just a little testy sometimes. :lol:
Oh ok :thumbsup:. Yep I know, but I always seem to have trouble with photobucket, so I prefer imageschack :lol:

Oh ok :thumbsup:. Yep I know, but I always seem to have trouble with photobucket, so I prefer imageschack :lol:

its the opposite for me. :lol: Imageshack tends to time out on me a lot. Sometimes when I post images from my account, the pics stop showing up. :lol:

Ok I checked out you entries :thumbsup:

Little reminder for everyone that entries are due by March 27 at 6:00 PM EST
So far I have......
Beginners: 06
Intermediate: 05
Advanced: 0

I can use some more entries :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back