Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #43 - It's a Dangerous Job! - Results!

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #41 - Itsy Bitsy - Results!

wow :eek: awesome banners .
Congrats to the winners :D

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the votes! And thanks of course to egeria for running the challenge, I really liked the theme! :)

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #42 - Halo - Now Up!

Welcome to your Sig. Banner Challenge #42 - This theme is a little different, but hopefully just as fun. Call me a romantic but your theme is...

Halo

You know, that soft dreamy lighting that gently caresses our favourite characters face, giving them a beautiful glow.
Be it sunlight or lablight, your banner should showcase any CSI character enveloped by that special halo.
I've provided caps below as an example, which you are free to use if you want to. It is not a requirement to use them however!

Enjoy the challenge, be creative and have fun!

Caps you can use if you want to, or if you check out this thread here, in the first post you can find links to various sites providing screen caps.

CSI: Las Vegas Caps (all from my personal collection)
Vegas1
Vegas2
Vegas3
Vegas4

CSI: Miami Caps (from Random Scribblings Photo Gallery)
Miami1
Miami2
Miami3
Miami4

CSI: New York Caps (from CSY:NY Gallery)
NewYork1
NewYork2
NewYork3
NewYork4

Remember all three CSI shows can be used for this challenge.

Rules

Please read all the way through (and thanks to previous challenge runners for these!)

1. Banner can be no bigger than 220x75 pixels (this is the maximum size in the board rules). I will be checking the size of each entry and will re-size them if they are not correct.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners. Sorry, no animated banners are allowed. Please make sure the banners are original for the theme. Don’t send in banners already in use or that have been posted in the banner thread, I can not accept them. Also please don't post the banners until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.

3. Don't post your entries here, please pm me, egeria with both the image and the link. For those with less than 100 posts you can post just the URL. And for those who can't send a pm, please see my profile on different ways to contact me to send your entries.

4. Please title your pm as Banner Challange #42 - Entry and please state clearly in the pm subject line which category you will enter: Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced - if you are not sure check out the guidelines or Where Do I belong threads.

5. Please submit entries by Midnight GMT Monday July 13th 2009.

6. And although you all know this please no vulgar language.

Anyone on the board may participate.

Have fun and hope to see your entries soon!!

Interesting theme. I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Wow...I'm not sure how to do this but I'm going to try :D

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #42 - Halo - Now Open!

Just to clarify, it can be any light surrounding them? Even if its the light from someone's flashlight?

Just to clarify, it can be any light surrounding them? Even if its the light from someone's flashlight?

Yup...so long as they have that glow...it doesn't matter what the source is. :D

Okay, to clarify this, they have to have some kind of "glow" or "light" on them?

Okay, to clarify this, they have to have some kind of "glow" or "light" on them?

Yup. Some kind of glow, from any light source, just so long as they are 'lit up' and surrounded by a halo. The caps are a good example of what I'm looking for, I'm just a sucker for the dreamy romantic lighting :D

Still loads of time to get your banners in! :thumbsup:

Cookies, cakes and mojitos by the door :D

Back