Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #43 - It's a Dangerous Job! - Results!

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #42 - Halo - Now Open!

Well, I have 4 people who have sent entries so far...

I can extend the deadline if need be?

:confused:

Well, I have 4 people who have sent entries so far...

I can extend the deadline if need be?

:confused:

I'm close to done with mine, but an extension of a day or so would definitely be really, really nice.

Ok, well I'm going to be pretty busy this week so Sunday the 13th is the next time I can get to posting the banners.

Hope that helps!

And a huge thanks to those who sent in banners, if you guys want to tweak them or send in new ones, feel free to do so.

ETA: egeria is a dork...and really meant Sunday the 19th!! Thanks csifann!

Last edited:

egeria, did you get my entries? I can't remember if I heard back from you or not :lol:

egeria, did you get my entries? I can't remember if I heard back from you or not :lol:

I don't see a pm from you, and I move all the banner entries into a separate folder as soon as I get them. :confused: Weird...maybe send again?

I don't see a pm from you, and I move all the banner entries into a separate folder as soon as I get them. :confused: Weird...maybe send again?

how do you make a new folder in the PM section? I tried to do that a while back and it would not work for me. :lol:

how do you make a new folder in the PM section? I tried to do that a while back and it would not work for me. :lol:

On the left side, under Private Messages, Edit Folders. Then you can create them. :)

Egeria, I'll try to get some banners made for you before Sunday!

Just a little note to say I haven't had any entries since I extended the deadline.

There's still time to enter. :D Pretty please?!

I have some mostly done (all colored, but just not cropped and such), but I should definitely be getting in 3 today.

If anyone needs more caps from the ones I provided above, happyharper was kind enough to put together a folder.

Halo caps

Hope this helps!

Many thanks to our entrants!!

On to the Voting

1. Please vote for your top 4 banners Intermediate and 3 in Advanced and place them in order of preference.

2. Please don't vote for yourself, it’s not in the spirit of the competition. Also you don't want to win because your friends voted; you want to win because of talent. Please keep in mind this is an anonymous challenge.

3. Please structure your votes like this:

Beginners (vote for 4):

Intermediate (vote for 3):

4. Voting will close on Monday 27th July

5. Everyone is encouraged to vote, including entrants!

6. Please pm me asap if I've made a mistake!

Intermediate

d4122616.jpg
999c35e7.png
fc2db6e2.jpg

e2422cc0.png
c1bf9883.jpg
2067d830.png

2b5749f7.jpg
0eef4e93.jpg
a234ec85.png

5d74e0ae.png
a2498821.png