Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

Re: Sid Hammerback.

He's just cool, totally kooky and different from the MEs on the other shows. That's what I have to give props to Bruckheimer and crew for: Interesting, different characters. Put Hammerbeck in the credits, dammit!

...i'll find a way to make picket signs...

hammerback in the credits would make me happy. cuz that means he's not going anywhere. all he needs is a cooky assisstant like doc robbins has and i will be happy.

Sid is cooky...but it's cool. everytime they show him i'm always wondering what will come outta his mouth!

I love Mac's reaction in "Stealing Home" when Sid was telling him about a threesome...Mac was just like, "Ok, I get it, I don't need to hear about the details...." or the Lindsay/Danny thing...left her speechless! hehehe..

he's not afraid to call it as he sees it. i love that about him.

i love how on some level, he kind of still competes with hawkes. because when hawkes goes into a autopsy, he switches into ME mode, and kind of takes a little of the fun out of it for sid. but they're over that now.

...i think.

iluvroadrunner said:
he's not afraid to call it as he sees it. i love that about him.

i love how on some level, he kind of still competes with hawkes. because when hawkes goes into a autopsy, he switches into ME mode, and kind of takes a little of the fun out of it for sid. but they're over that now.

...i think.

I think that's why he was going on about the threesome thing with Hawkes. Can't make him twitch in regards to a dead body, gotta get creative.

Come on. The smile he had going on was so mischievious. He was hunting Hawkes for sport in that scene. :D

I luvs him. :D I'm probably the only person in the world who thinks Hammerback and Stella would make a cute and unique couple. :lol: :p

And man, imagine pairing him up with, dare I say it ... Hawkes! :eek: :lol:

Hmm, now that you mention it Sid does always seem to be flirting with Stella. They probably would be really cute together. If she wouldn't get jealous of the other girl(s) in bed with them... :D

messinwithmesser said:
Sid is cooky...but it's cool. everytime they show him i'm always wondering what will come outta his mouth!

I love Mac's reaction in "Stealing Home" when Sid was telling him about a threesome...Mac was just like, "Ok, I get it, I don't need to hear about the details...." or the Lindsay/Danny thing...left her speechless! hehehe..

Wasn't that Hawkes he talked to about the threeway?

I think he brings a great character to NY and is certainly worthy of more screen time and a place in the main credits. He is incredibly talented and a great find, proof that every once in a while TPTB get it right.

Ali

I can only agree Hammerback is the best ME ever and definitely one of the best characters on all CSI shows. He brought so much fun in this season. I hope he'll get a spot in the opening credits. That would be a great way to start season 3 :D

Kimmychu said:
I luvs him. :D I'm probably the only person in the world who thinks Hammerback and Stella would make a cute and unique couple. :lol: :p

ahh, no! memememe!

stella/hammerback would make me smile to no end. they're great together.

I think Mac's to serious for her. Sid could make her laugh sooo much. And humor is important for relationships. Besides, Claire has been dead for almost 5 years, if he (or she for that matter) was gonna make a move, they would have by now. That's how things work in real life, either you get together or you get over him/her.

Tirade over, I just love the idea of Sid/Stella.

sid and stella are just so comfortable with each other, it would just work. there wouldn't be a lot a lot of drama. things wouldn't be that hard.

and he definitely wouldn't be another frankie. i hope.

I bet ya, underneath those scrubs of his ... he's got pecs and six-pack abs better than Hawkes' or Danny's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Back