Should Jake Be Permanent?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Sphinx, Aug 4, 2007.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Jake is annoying.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just a reminder regarding show/character criticism:

Perhaps you could elaborate on why you feel that Jake annoys you. We always ask that those who share their opinion also provide reasons why they've said it otherwise it could be seen as Trolling or Spam, which I'm sure wasn't your intention. ;)

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Wouldn't you like to see her cut him down to size? I'm sure she will have a snappy comeback. Calleigh's a big girl who can take care of herself. There might be some smart comeback by Eric and Ryan. I don't think Ryan will like him either. I am sure Frank will have a really good comeback. There is a difference. Stetler outranks most of the group. Jake is there equal. They can make wise cracks that they couldn't with Stetler.

4. Fbobby

Fbobby Victim

No and i want him as far away from Calleigh as possible. If I can't have her at least let Eric have her. Screw this new guy. I'd whoop his ass if I were Delko.

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I voted temporary! I hate the guy with an absolute passion!!!!!:mad: When and if he is ever gone for good I will be a very giddy woman!!!! LOL :lol: :D :lol: :D

6. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

I voted permanant, I'd love to see some fights here and there about her. And then one ending in someone getting hurt, I would like to see how that turns out.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Wouldn't it be fun to see a verbal fight between Frank Tripp and Jake? They both can be such smart *sses. Frank probably wouldn't put up with too much crap. Horatio would have to remind them were they are.