Shipper names??

i think the official name for Sofia/Flack is LSD. i seriously don't think anybody has a problem with that. :D yeah!

and also, there is a cross over pairing with Greg and Calleigh. here

there's also Ryan and Sara here

i really need to stop making up ships...yeah no.

here's a threesome Sara/Sofia/Greg i've made it for everyone who loves all three charectors, or not, whatever.

-x-liv

oh,athena you got my name!!.. :D

anyway is interesting how people-shippers found the names! ;)..question:do we know who made those names up or not? :confused:

Has anyone ever thought of the pairing Ryan/Dan Cooper? I always found this pairing cute. I have two name suggestions for them, but they're kinda cheesy..
RanDy - Lame, but something that came in mind. I found it kind of cool in a way, because if you rearrange the letters, you can spell both of their names (Ryan or Dan).

The other is 77. This was thought up because the actors, Jonathan Togo and Brendan Fehr, were both born in 1977. Agh, smack me for lame pairing names.

Any ideas for Frank Tripp/Calleigh Duquesne on CSI:Miami?

I was thinking Southern Comfort or SoCo for short, because Frank is from Texas and Calleigh's from Louisiana.

What about HoAx (as in hoax) for Horatio/Alexx?
HoMa for Horatio/Marisol?
And although I like DuCaine, I also thought of HoCal, which kind of sounds like SoCal :cool:

I personally took a look at the ship list and saw there was no Danny/Calliegh. I think if it is good enough, can someone start up a thread? As for a name.....I will have to come up with one unless anyone else has any.

Before a thread is started for Danny/Calleigh, there needs to be enough interest in it. So, you might wanna see if there's any interest, any fics, and stuff.

hey i just wanna tell you guys that i found this ship name in another forum(sadly i lost it) its:

SPaM -Stella/Peyton/Mac

LOL.. i just found this place.. XDD .. its jus great.. XDD

These are mine:
NED: Natalia Boa Vista & Eric Delko
MarisH: Marisol Delko-Caine & Horatio Caine
CaPe: Calleigh Duquesne & Peter Elliot
RaVe: Ryan Wolfe & Maxine Valera

:D

Tristianna said:
I personally took a look at the ship list and saw there was no Danny/Calliegh. I think if it is good enough, can someone start up a thread? As for a name.....I will have to come up with one unless anyone else has any.

ooo... thatd be interesting.. XDD ...LOL... CallDan... XDD~ ... yeah, dont mind me.. LOL

Back