Shipper names??

Gotta question can we add Horatio and Stella to the crossover CSI like Horatio and Catherine? Horatio and Stella shared an episode during "Manhatten Manhunt". Horatio and Catherine only shared "Cross Jurisdictions". Horatio also made sure for Mac to tell Stella goodbye for him ;) :D.

I was originally thinking Hola but I think people might confuse that with Horatio and Yelina. Anyone have any suggestions. I have a bunch of wallies done for them and I need a name for them. I'm doing a wallpaper website.

Take Care,
Dayna

Horatio & Stella have been added to the List (sorry it didn't happen sooner, i must have missed the thread when I did my 'Sweep' a while ago). I've put down "SHOR" as the ship name, since that seemed to be what people were calling them in the thread, but its changeable if you guys come up with something more suitable ;)

i made a cool Crossover couple:

Stella/Eric--BonaDelko

Is there a thread about them too :D

CalleighFan said:
i made a cool Crossover couple:

Stella/Eric--BonaDelko

Is there a thread about them too :D

There currently isn't a thread for Stella/Eric. But if its a ship you want to get behind, then you are more than welcome to start a thread for them. And if you do, I'll add them to the list :)

I love coming up with these but there's only one name that I can take credit for. My favorite ship is Danny/Lindsay so I merged Danny and Montana and came up with the name DaNtana.I thought I had created the name FlAiden for Flack/Aiden but I've seen alot of other people use them.

Dannyfangirl said:
I love coming up with these but there's only one name that I can take credit for. My favorite ship is Danny/Lindsay so I merged Danny and Montana and came up with the name DaNtana.

Yeah, Dantana's cute. Dantana was actually mentioned a while back (by a shipper of the same name), but while a lot of shippers call their ships a lot of different things, the D/L thread ultimately went for M&Ms and DaLicious as their official names.

what about an ellie/nick ship? i'm no good with names, so somebody else would have to come up with one . . . but i've been thinking about ellie/nick since i saw wtg, and i can't get over it! :)

Ellie and Nick? The only thing I can think of is Nellie! You know... like a horse ("Woah Nellie") and Nick's kind of a cowboy who rides horses...
Yeah that makes no sense. The heat wave here has gotten to me! :rolleyes:

Ellie/Nick? *wrinkles nose a bit, not disgusted just trying to see it*. I don't know...I just think Nick would probably think of her as Brass's daughter and nothing more.

:lol: nellie, that's cute.

yeah, i know it's kinda unusual . . . i just got it in my head and now i can't get it out ;)

There is a crossover couple that currently has a name that isn't on the list.

Greg/Ryan- Rugged Wonders

The first "G" in Rugged can be capitalized if wished, to make it look like it is officially standing for Ryan/Greg.

Wonders is Wolfe/Sanders

szmandatogoholic said:

The first "G" in Rugged can be capitalized if wished, to make it look like it is officially standing for Ryan/Greg.

Wonders is Wolfe/Sanders

Hey :) Thanks for this. Ages ago, when I was compiling the list, members of the Greg/Ryan ship told me they really didn't want to have a ship name, and preferred for the ship to go by the character names only. If that has changed then I'll happily amend the Ship Names List, but it will have to be with the consensus of the Greg/Ryan thread :)

forensicsgirl said:
szmandatogoholic said:

Wonders is Wolfe/Sanders

Hey :) Thanks for this. Ages ago, when I was compiling the list, members of the Greg/Ryan ship told me they really didn't want to have a ship name, and preferred for the ship to go by the character names only. If that has changed then I'll happily amend the Ship Names List, but it will have to be with the consensus of the Greg/Ryan thread :)

Everyone on there is passing out smoothies and Icees titled "RuGged Wonders" because, well... you get it.

Check it out. :lol: I'm even laughing as I write this.

ETA: Okay, everyone over there is saying, "Yay, we have a name, yay, we have a name!" And they're handing out smoothies and Icees.

They, basically, agree on RuGged Wonders. :lol:

Back