Sheldon Needs Some Lovin'!

This thread is kinda heating up...a tad, eh? :D
I agree about the type of women you have been suggesting. But, really, I'm not going to be picky. Just someone! Get him someone to love! *bursts into song* "Find him somebody to loooooveeeeeeee" ...oh gosh.
Noooooo... don't you say that! If we are okay with Sheldon getting any girl (or guy, who knows), evil!TPTB may make him fall in love with a bimbo. *Imagines Sheldon falling for Paris Hilton* *shudders*

He needs someone special, someone intelligent, talented, caring and understanding who's able to put up with his crazy schedule and his long working hours. Someone who will listen to him when he needs to talk and respects his silence and isolation when he needs to be left alone. Give him someone tender, but not sappy. Someone who needs him and whom he needs, but not someone who's extremely needy. Also, please let it be someone who makes him laugh and who shares his sense of humor, someone who shares his extravagant, geeky jokes when he makes them. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I won't be satisfied with less than that. Sheldon deserves all this and much more!
Well, I dont see Sheldon falling for anyone less that what you described. He's got a good head on his shoulders. :lol:

^ You can trust Sheldon, but TPTB are a completely different matter. Heck, where can I order a Sheldon clone? :(

I agree about the type of women you have been suggesting. But, really, I'm not going to be picky. Just someone! Get him someone to love! *bursts into song* "Find him somebody to loooooveeeeeeee" ...oh gosh.
Noooooo... don't you say that! If we are okay with Sheldon getting any girl (or guy, who knows), evil!TPTB may make him fall in love with a bimbo. *Imagines Sheldon falling for Paris Hilton* *shudders*

I completey shuddered here when I read that. I swear to the TPTB, do NOT try and hook him up with someone like that! I would seriously go back to watch Miami .

Oh my God... that'll give me nightmares. Sheldon and a Paris-Hilton-wannabe? -shudder-

If TPTB did that to Sheldon, I might just cry...

Oh my God... that'll give me nightmares. Sheldon and a Paris-Hilton-wannabe? -shudder-

I wouldn't. I'd be too busy refraining from choking someone with my bare hands. I reckon creating the love interest he deserves is way harder than tossing him a brainless bimbo and trying to make us believe they're made for each other and they're oh so in love.

I wouldn't. I'd be too busy refraining from choking someone with my bare hands. I reckon creating the love interest he deserves is way harder than tossing him a brainless bimbo and trying to make us believe they're made for each other and they're oh so in love.

Can we cry WHILE we refrain from choking someone? I think that would be me. :scream:

He needs someone special, someone intelligent, talented, caring and understanding who's able to put up with his crazy schedule and his long working hours. Someone who will listen to him when he needs to talk and respects his silence and isolation when he needs to be left alone. Give him someone tender, but not sappy. Someone who needs him and whom he needs, but not someone who's extremely needy. Also, please let it be someone who makes him laugh and who shares his sense of humor, someone who shares his extravagant, geeky jokes when he makes them. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I won't be satisfied with less than that. Sheldon deserves all this and much more!

Hehe. It's like you were reading my mind when you wrote this. Couldn't agree more. I actually didn't like Kara too much. She didn't have much of a personality IMO (then again she's been raped, which is just cruel). She just didn't reall catch my eye. I imagine him with someone who's a little more out there, not too much. But just enough to balance his sometimes serious businesslike behavior. She'd have to be a genius like him though! Not like that bimbo that Flack was dating in You Only Die Once. Gosh, that was frustrating. They better not do that to Hawkes. EVER! Maybe like a doctor or something. Since he was/is a doctor.

i don't even want to think about that eppy. So i won't
Anyway, I think both sheldon and adam deserve something, not even a lot. The kendall thing in season four was good, but we all knew nothing was ever gonna happen there. They shipped D/L sooooo much, and while I'm not saying that's bad, I think some screen time should be devoted to the little guys who keep the show running. everything else has been said this thread already.

After some requests, I thought that I would post this from the other page..

100_1522.jpg

christalann, that's adorable! It's totally Hawkes! :D Awwwww, I bet Hill would get the biggest kick out of that. So cute!

Ha, christalann, I renew my nomination of your TeddybearHawkes as the official mascot for this thread and the endeavour to get Sheldon some luvin'. :p

:) christalann, it's a great bear, very cute.

Ha, christalann, I renew my nomination of your TeddybearHawkes as the official mascot for this thread and the endeavour to get Sheldon some luvin'. :p

I agree, a perfect mascot for the thread! :lol:

:adore: *blushes* awww. shucks guys. He has become my CSI buddy. For example, when I was getting ready to sleep on saturday, I happened to flip to ABC (which is a rare at my house) and all of a sudden i got a tv full of mac! I was so excited that I grabbed teddy sheldon, and we watched the whole episode. :thumbsup::guffaw: I was like holy cow! A CBS show on ABC! :cardie:.

Anyway, I'm currently excited because someone found the place where hawkes and adam have been hiding (lol innuendo), and has forced them to come out. I mean look at this face

adampanic.jpg

Last edited:
Back