*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
destiny, be forewarned...it's goober's board *ducks from goober*

jump ship for cath/adam? probably not but i would definately want to see the interaction. i'm so used to seeing alan as the good guy that being the creepy guy again would be most intriguing.

red-headed earth mother? i could go with that. but (and this is just for destiny) how about red-headed earth mother sexbomb?

Go wath After Midnight, then. Alan is freaking creepy in this one. And when I said "for real", I meant Adam had to be nice to Cath. I won't give a damn if he's just another Chris.

I love Margalicious. That's gotta be one of the best description of Marg I've ever known. *pats Gary*

Squshy -- Normally I heart you, But I'm gonna whack you for that comment.

haha, Dest is gonna whack you for that one. Ooh Can I film it?

Scared of you, really. I really am

Squishy wants a NY/LV crossover too.. and then I'll be happy.. cause why you may ask? Mac and Cath and Nicky on the same screen.. and Danny and Flack... Cath in the middle of Eye Candy, Hell yes!

I might agree on the crossover, count me in. :D

E but if Adam becomes the good guy...no more drama! And that is SO not good for audience!
*points at ZsaZsa avvy* :D

JK, I want her to be happy, but I think that T_TB will make her happy woth Warrick...And that's why I dubt Novak is gonna be back for good reasons.
That man was a trouble maker, and he will stay that way, I suppose!

Ewwww....is Adam Novak really coming back on the show?!?!?!? If that is true, I don't see it being a good thing at all. I hope they don't turn a sexual obsession into a love affair...creepy!!!! IMHO...Adam being back will be BAD news for Catherine. Unless its just a run in from work of some sort, and that's all.

Dardeile said:
I might agree on the crossover, count me in.

Good you. You get cookies *hands you a box*

I don't think I want Novak back, which is why it'll happen. NY listens, LV doesn't listen to me that much, oh wait, they sometimes do... *Shrugs* Oh well.

wait...so is Alan coming back to play Adam Novak[ thats his name right?] again? Another Cath-drama-story?! I think that would be fun but i dont care for his character

^^ LOL Sydney, we are not sure that Adam is coming back, you know how accurate those things are. Hehe. I'm not too fond of the character of Adam Novak, either, but I love seeing Marg and Alan together. So basically I'm biased. :D And I'm almost sure that TPTB won't give Catherine a happy relationship anytime soon. So I don't mind Adam coming back at all.

As for thread title, it seems we have only two choices. :D

Okay then you have three choices lol.

The current one,

Marg/Catherine She's all that

Marg/Catherine She's got it all

Also I have given the okay to EricaSJ to start it now instead of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back