Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Thanks Chat.

SANTA MONICA, CA - NOVEMBER 10: Actress Sela Ward attends the Grand Opening of Kenneth Cole Boutique

10/23/10 Sela Ward and husband Howard Sherman at the 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball. (Beverly Hills, CA)

Last edited:
She looks amazing in those pics. Really pretty :). Now I wonder if those necklaces (the ones in the Kenneth Cole pics) are hers cause they are the same ones she wears on the show.

Jo on 'Shop Till You Drop'

She's fun! "It's not about what's on the rack, it's about what's on the window!" :drool: :) Although I find her "wanna go shopping... (Danny: for what?) our killer" *walks out* line kind of cheesy. It's Horatio's thing, writers. BUT I'm fine with that, Sela delivered it nicely. :thumbsup:

Of course, she works great with Mac. The thing I also like about the episode is that she and Danny works well too. It's refreshing to see them together.

Jo on 'Shop Till You Drop'

She's fun! "It's not about what's on the rack, it's about what's on the window!" :drool: :) Although I find her "wanna go shopping... (Danny: for what?) our killer" *walks out* line kind of cheesy. It's Horatio's thing, writers. BUT I'm fine with that, Sela delivered it nicely. :thumbsup:

Of course, she works great with Mac. The thing I also like about the episode is that she and Danny works well too. It's refreshing to see them together.

One of the things I like most about the addition of Sela Ward to the cast is she seems to have good chemistry with pretty much everyone. Gary & Eddie especially, but she works well with the others too. Maybe not quite as well with Anna Belknap, but I'm of the opinion that she's the weak link in the cast(and that's all I'm saying about her, I don't want to start a fight).

'CSI:NY' actress Sela Ward and her daughter Anabella Sherman out shopping in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California - 04.12.10

picture:23962768:preview:watermark

picture:23962763:preview:watermark

Boy it looks like there having a GREAT time!:lol:
Sela sure looks "different" without her makeup! I'm amused at the difference in dress, daughter has on shorts and mom in long pants and a shirt! Christmas lights on the palm trees are a nice festive touch:lol: No offense Californians I love California!

Last edited:
pdegan2814
One of the things I like most about the addition of Sela Ward to the cast is she seems to have good chemistry with pretty much everyone. Gary & Eddie especially, but she works well with the others too. Maybe not quite as well with Anna Belknap, but I'm of the opinion that she's the weak link in the cast(and that's all I'm saying about her, I don't want to start a fight).

I agree. I think she even makes Anna/Lindsay look better. Jo/Sela was great in Friday's episode. I loved her annoyance when Mac spotted the guy stealing :lol:. I also liked the compassion she demonstrated toward Alena. I like how Jo is so maternal and caring but also quite the kickass ;). And she got Mac to go shopping :lol::eek:. Mac grumbling about it was fun to watch :lol:.

Back