Seinfeld

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by glam_chic86, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Elaine was so awesome. I think my favorite episode is "The Beard," - Elaine tries to get her gay friend to change teams, Jerry dates a cop and ends up trying to beat a lie detector about whether or not he watches Melrose Place (probably one of my favorite scenes EVER), and George acts like a jerk with his hairpiece until Elaine steps in and then in subsequently dumped by a bald women. The only thing that could have made that episode greater would have been a Putty appearance. He never disappointed!

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ :lol: That was an awsome episode. She just rips off George's toupee right off his head and exclaims, "I hate this thing and this is what I'm gonna do with it!" as she throws out the window. My favourite line from that episode(or it might've been the one before) where Jon Lovitz's character goes, "Good for you, Jack!". I say that all the time.

My favourite Elaine and Puddy moment was when they had that big fight about her going to hell and then he figures out that she stole his Jesus fish :lol:.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that was the episode before but that is a great line nonetheless.

The Jesus fish fight is great (and love that avatar :p ); I love his character so much it's hard to believe he didn't show up until the end of season six.

4. glam_chic86

Puddy should've been made a regular character alongside Frank Costanza. Those two are the best. Two of my other favourite recurring guest stars are crazy Joe Davola & Jackie Chiles. Joe Davola did creep me out in "The Opera" but I loved that scene where he invites Elaine to go check out his dark room and she goes, "I'm a day person.". Speaking of Elaine another one of my favourite moments was in "The Pen" when she had so much medication in her and she goes to Jerry's aunt, "STELLLAAAA". That moment is priceless :lol:.

5. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

My favorite recurring character was Bana (I forgot his first name). He was this annoyingly funny guy.

My favorite Elaine moments are when she intimidates George or has a comeback for him. Like when he said, "I always wanted to see you two back together." Then she said, "Well, that's because you're an idiot."

And another one was the episode where she and Jerry were "being there" for the couple who separated for a while. I think their names were Beth and David. :lol:

jorjafan I love your avvie! Where'd you get it? 'Cause I saw you with another Seinfeld icon before...

6. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I wonder if George O'Malley is loosely based on George Constanza.... CAN'T STAND YA!!!

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

The other day I watched a hilarious episode of Seinfeld. Elaine is waiting for a subway because she has the ring for this lesbian wedding, and inside she keeps thinking WHY THE *BLEEP* WON'T THIS THING MOVE!!?? and then it starts to move and then stops and she thinks MOTHERF*****! :lol:

And then the episode where George and Jerry are at the airport and they're going through George's bag and he says, "What's this?" and George says, "Moisturizer." and he says, "For your wife?" and he says, "No...I use it.." :lol:

8. glam_chic86

^^^ Thanks :D. I went to google images and typed in "Seinfeld Icons" where I got a link to a whole bunch of 'em on live journal. You really gotta search hard to find them.

Ah yes, The Subway is a classic episode with interesting things happening to all the characters. That scene that ^ metioned was priceless along with when Elaine explained to that woman that she was the best man at a lesbian wedding :lol:. How about when Kramer first got on the subway and there were no seats for him. Even that scene when he was in that betting place was priceless...he really got into it :lol:.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

That episode has one of my favorite Elaine quotes in it: "No, no, I'm not a lesbian. I hate men but I'm not a lesbian."

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ :lol: Totally! Ah, I had completely forgotten about that, I loved that quote :lol:

11. glam_chic86

:lol: I remember some random guy looking at her totally funny after she said that. How about that woman who robs George in some hotel room, thinking he's actually rich ahaha. Afterwards he comes into Monk's with a blanket wrapped around his body :lol:.

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

I loved that episode. Just for the fact that when Elaine was on the Subway in her head she was screaming and going "WHAT IS THAT ON MY LEG!?".

Ah, I still enjoy the one where George helps his Dad sell computers and they have that guy there who rings the bell. "Serenity Now!"

13. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

I love this show! I just saw the episode with the "ugly baby/george's shrinkage" last night..... can't get enough of this show!

14. glam_chic86

Ah yes The Hamptons ahaha. My favourite scene was at the end where he gave that woman eggs with lobster inside even though she can't eat 'em :lol:. I also laughed at how clueless Elaine acted about shrinkage and then she goes, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.". However, the best part was how Kramer reacted for the first time when he saw the baby :lol:.

15. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

I know, the Kramer scene was so hilarious! Elaine is great, I love her candidness. Wonder what episode will be on tonight..