Seinfeld

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by glam_chic86, Jun 7, 2005.

1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think they're showing episodes from either season 2, 3, or 4 but I may be wrong. I'm can't wait till the final 3 seasons are released on DVD. They have classic episodes such as The Little Kicks & The Merv Griffin Show. Elaine was awesome in those episodes.

2. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

Last night they showed, "The Race". Not one of my favorites, but still funny nevertheless. I like the ending when Jerry crosses the finish line and they start playing the Superman theme and he knocks Elaine over to get to his GF..I think coz it's all in slow motion..

3. glam_chic86

:lol: My favourite part was when Kramer was Santa at the mall. Some kid is sitting on his lap and her mom goes, "Oh, she doesn't speak English." and then Kramer starts speaking some foreign language. How about Elaine getting her Commuinist boyfriend blacklisted at some Chinese restaurant ahaha.

4. messinwithmesser

Oh yea, that Kramer part was funny too! You can never get tired of watching this show.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Too true. There are some episodes I could watch every day and still find hilarious.

6. messinwithmesser

Last nite's Seinfeld was when Elaine went to get a manicure and they were talking about her in Korean. I love it when George's father goes with her to translate what they're saying....then the women get all shocked when he speaks Korean back at them!

7. glam_chic86

Hahaha I love that episode. It was called The Stand In or w/e right? Ooh, who caught Julia hosting SNL tonight? She was hilarious and they brought in Jerry and Jason(George) to poke fun at the Seinfeld curse in her monologue. I seriously thought she was gonna do the Elaine dance in one skit hehe.

8. messinwithmesser

Yup! saw Julia last night on SNL. I loved how Jerry and Jason were part of her monologue...that was cool. It was the first time in a long time where I actually laughed at some of the skits! I love her, she's awesome!

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :)

10. glam_chic86

I finally bought season 7 on DVD this past Monday & I must say I'm glad I didn't wait until Christmas. One of my favourite episodes, The Pool Boy is on the DVD set & the scene where Elaine calls Kramer, thinking he's the movie guy, cracks me up so much I literally have tears coming out of my eyes. They don't make good shows like Seinfeld anymore :(.

11. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I just saw that episode in re-runs that was great. IU loved how Kraimer had no idea what buttons people pushed so eith guessed or had tem tell him.

12. glam_chic86

:lol: That was classic. Here are the lines from the episode where Kramer is talking to Elaine & George & they both have no idea that it's Kramer on the phone:

KRAMER: Hewwo and welcome to Movie phone. Brought to you by the New York Times and Hot 97. Coming to theaters this Friday ... Kevin Bacon, Susan Sarandon -- “You've got to get me over that mountain!” “Now” (bang, bang) “AHHHHHHHHHH” There is no place higher than ... Mountain High . Rated R. If you know the name of the movie you'd like to see, press 1.

ELAINE: Kramer, is that you?

KRAMER: Elaine?

ELAINE: Uh, what time does Chow Fun start?

KRAMER: I don't know.

&

KRAMER: Hewwo and welcome to Movie phone. If you know the name of the movie you'd like to see, press one.

GEORGE: Come on. Come on.

KRAMER: Using your touch-tone keypad, please enter the first three letters of the movie title, now.

(George presses 3 keys)

KRAMER: You've selected ... Agent Zero? If that's correct, press one.

GEORGE: What?

KRAMER: Ah, you've selected ... Brown-Eyed Girl? If this is correct, press one.

(George looks baffled)

KRAMER: Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you've selected.

GEORGE: Chunnel ?

KRAMER: To find the theater nearest you, please enter your five digit zip-code, now.

(George enters his zip-code)

KRAMER: Why don't you just tell me where you want to see the movie?

GEORGE: Lowes Paragon, 84th and Broadway.

KRAMER: (picks up paper) Chunnel , is playing at the Paragon 84th Street cinema in the main theater at 9:30 PM.

GEORGE: Yeah, now I gotcha! (hangs up the phone and rushes out the door)

KRAMER: It's also playing in theater number two at 9:00.

:lol: Oh god. I think I'm gonna go watch that episode in a few minutes just to hear those lines.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

The Stall was on last night. With the classic, "I can't spare a square, there's just not enough to spare." :lol:

That episode has me in giggle fits everytime I see it (much like your icon jorja :p) I love the Jerry & Kramer scene that's in my sig, it's hilarious.

14. glam_chic86

:lol: "I don't have a square to spare." Then there's Elaine who bursts out of the bathroom with her arms full of toliet paper & she just throws them at Jerry. I also loved Tony(??), Elaine's mimbo boyfriend & the fact that George was obsessed with him. And then Elaine finally admits that she couldn't take it if his face got ruined, which it did. Classic :lol:.

Heehee thanks :D. I have the icon you're using in my photobucket account along with a whole bunch of other Seinfeld icons.

15. glam_chic86

Happy Festivus everyone!

Do you all have your metal poles out & has everyone done their feats of strength? Oh, don't forget to give your list of greviances. Finally, remember to donate to the human fund :lol:.

[​IMG]

:D