**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can get some more spoilers pretty soon and it sure would be nice to see a preview of Season 9. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they show it after "All Fall Down" tomorrow night.

Oh, wow. That's right, "All Fall Down" is tomorrow. Does anyone remember if they showed a preview for season 8 last year after they showed "Seeing Red" ? I'm beginning to get sick to death of the "one night earlier" promos.

haven't you guys noticed that we have had spoilers about all the characters (wiv the exception of Calleigh and Walter) except Ryan? I mean like, when its time 4 a new season we never hear any spoilers 4 Ryan. Hmmm.....:confused:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713921/1/bGreatest_b_bFriend_b_bAlso_b_ba_b_bLegend_b - "As he lay on the operating table, he was still teaching us", "Loyalty and love, are the best things of all..and surely, the most lasting."

haven't you guys noticed that we have had spoilers about all the characters (wiv the exception of Calleigh and Walter) except Ryan? I mean like, when its time 4 a new season we never hear any spoilers 4 Ryan. Hmmm.....:confused:

I guess they just want to shock everyone when something happens to ryan

I also like Eric and Horatio relationship.Since the start ,they have always had a strong connection.Marisol storyline is something else but them working together sounds good to me.Erica Sykes is great news ,too.She at least can draw attention.

I would like to see some work done to build other strong connections,Natalia and Ryan or Ryan and Walter for instance.We've seen Horatio and Eric,lets mix it up,some fans are looking for something different.Even Horatio building stronger connections with others of his team would be welcome. Lets at least see some attempt instead of more of the same.

^ I agree about Ryan and Walter.The play each other really well.With time it can be similar to Nick and Warrick from Vegas.

I wish they would pair Horatio up with someone who brings out his lighter side, the way he was before. Actually, I don't think there's been any actual spoilers for Frank yet. Where's Frank???

He is the show without frank no csi miami he stick the pieces togheter
I have one question not csi miami related I have ofver 50 post but still can't send PM or change my icon

He is the show without frank no csi miami he stick the pieces togheter
I have one question not csi miami related I have ofver 50 post but still can't send PM or change my icon
Have you been a member for 2 weeks? If not you will have to wait until you are. Otherwise, it should work relatively quickly. Sometimes it just takes a couple of hours to kick in. I hope that helps! :D

They just showed a preview about an hour ago, and from what I can tell it looks pretty Awesome. Nobody has posted it on youtube yet, but hopefully very soon you all will be able to watch it!!!!!!!! Can't Wait for the New season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back