**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the promo looks so exciting! I see Tripp falling?! Ryan crawling through the vents?!

Oh, man. I don't think I can last two weeks.

Thank you for the upload!

Thanks for the promo!!!! So glad to see a new one!!! Two questions....Was that Calleigh that Natalia was yelling at? And what did Natalia say? I tried playing it back to get the person and what she said. If anyone can let me know thanks!!! :)

Thanks for the promo!!!! So glad to see a new one!!! Two questions....Was that Calleigh that Natalia was yelling at? And what did Natalia say? I tried playing it back to get the person and what she said. If anyone can let me know thanks!!! :)

No that wasn't Calleigh, Natalia was talking 2 that girl, I think her name was Melissa. And Natalia said "We think he's gonna kill again!!!".

and here's the youtube version of the promo. its the same promo from SpoilerTV but its a bigger version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZK2B_v-b-Q&feature=player_embedded

Ah, the promo looks so exciting! I see Tripp falling?! Ryan crawling through the vents?!

Oh, man. I don't think I can last two weeks.

Thank you for the upload!

That's pretty interesting ya know? Have the guy wearing white pants and OCD crawl through the vent system? Oh well, it works..plus I can see Walter asking "how the hell do you fit in there" again :guffaw:

I'm so sick of seeing Calleigh lifeless I could just scream -- the damsel in distress in getting tiresome & looking more useless as the seasons go on.

Rest of the promo looks great though. :p

Thanks for posting the promo; it looks exciting.
thought u guys might want to see something funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePK0NQbaIU

That was pretty funny:lol:

I'm so sick of seeing Calleigh lifeless I could just scream -- the damsel in distress in getting tiresome & looking more useless as the seasons go on.

Just what I was thinking mjszud; I hope it isn't going to be another season of more of the same:brickwall:

Rest of the promo looks great though. :p

Eeek, Frank falling out of the patrol car!!!!! I can't wait to see how it all plays out.:)

Sounds like an exciting episode, thanks for the pics mjszud.

I can't quite pick out who's in the pictures -- is it Eric on the bridge and Ryan hanging off or the other way around? I'm guessing the former. Heaven forbid Eric ever plays the damsel-in-distress. :p

And thanks for the promos, gals! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back