**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it should be the ninth episode. I hope it's a really good team-themed episode.

I hope it is more exciting than CSI Vegas' 200th episode lol.
No kidding about Vegas's episode.Part of the huge problem with Vegas's 200th episode is that it wasn't team themed.

I don't remember a thing about that episode, only that it was Raymond, Raymond, and oh, Raymond. :p Hope Miami took some pointers from that one & will steer clear from centering on anything other than the team (the WHOLE team).

I think that when the writers of Miami have no idea how to get a character off the show they just find it easier to kill them off.

On Adam's yahoo group they're talking about the 200th episode, which is which one?

Quite agree with your 1st comment. Only Alex left properly.
How does one get onto Adam's yahoo group? Just go to yahoo and type his name is it?

I'd love to see them go back to the type of victims we saw in seasons 1 and 2. No more mafia, no more rich beautiful people. I'd like to see more diversity in ethnicity, too. There is a huge hispanic population in Miami. They could work harder to reflect the whole of Miami and not just a small part.

Absolutely agree with you! If CBS/TPTB truly want to get Miami to focus on the "core team" then they need to re-watch those earlier seasons and get back to what it was. It all felt so natural back in seasons 1 and 2.

Let's flashback to the 100th episode shall we, just for a second... It was a great episode, the whole team on the beach was awesome! I remember watching it on commentary on my DVDs and they added every bit of detail to almost every scene.

So hopefully the 200th should have an awesome caseand the whole team together in at least one scene. That'd be cool.

I think that when the writers of Miami have no idea how to get a character off the show they just find it easier to kill them off.

On Adam's yahoo group they're talking about the 200th episode, which is which one?

How does one get onto Adam's yahoo group? Just go to yahoo and type his name is it?

Yen35 - just go to http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/adam_rodriguez/

You have to join as a member to follow and look at photo's, etc. Hope this helps.

Yen35 - just go to http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/adam_rodriguez/

You have to join as a member to follow and look at photo's, etc. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Says A-Rod, “He was killed by a guy we’ve been after for a little while.”

Work is slow right now so I had a chance to think about this and how this could play out and I thought:

It could be Enright and Jesse was the primary target from the beginning. He knew if he killed Jesse outright, he would be the prime suspect. He engineered everything to look as if the whole team and lab was targeted. Enright, not being the poster child for mental health, wouldn't care how many in the crime lab died as long as his target, Jesse, died.

That seems fine and dandy but that doesn't necessarily answer the second part of Adam's remarks it being a guy "we've been after for a little while". So I thought:

Ron Saris

The team has been after him for a little while and he does have a score to settle with the team in general and Horatio in particular. He engineers it all and while everyone else recovers but Jesse has a bad reaction to the gas and dies.
One thing I would hate about it being Saris is that this could be his swan song and I enjoy his head to heads with Horatio (remember Ron calling him "Red"?)

I don't know *shrugs* just a thought. I have too much time to think right now:rolleyes:

Ah I loved it when Ron was involved somehow in a case. He is a fun villain, he's evil, but he does it with a certain flair. I adored Clavo, but I like Ron too.
That being said, there was no mention of Ron whatsoever in S8 that I can remember, so I kinda doubt he'll be the responsible party. Who knows though?

Eddie tweeted this on July 29th:

Well back at work..for a bit...a little anticlimatic the way Jesse is put in a rose garden. 1 thing's 4 sure -the real suspect is at large.

This doesn't sound good (anticlimatic?), but at least we know he's in the episode now.

One thing I would hate about it being Saris is that this could be his swan song and I enjoy his head to heads with Horatio (remember Ron calling him "Red"?)

Wow, that would certainly give Horatio all the more reason to take out Saris, Horatio always gets touchy when his people get hurt, killing one of his old friends would certainly set Horatio on the war path.

Maybe we'll see Horatio showing emotions!!:eek:

Well back at work..for a bit...a little anticlimatic the way Jesse is put in a rose garden. 1 thing's 4 sure -the real suspect is at large.

This doesn't sound good (anticlimatic?), but at least we know he's in the episode now.

Well, I suppose that's something, at least he has a scene.

But I think anticlimactic is putting it nicely, I would have gone for disappointing, useless, senseless, worthless, stupid, moronic, or any of those negative words. Eddie's being too nice about it, but that's just him being a good person and not making any fuss about it.

Miami's becoming more disappointing than I thought. I'm not expecting anything good anymore.

I seriously love this tweet....way to go Eddie :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

In a rather poetic way he showed how he's not happy at all with TPTB's choice of killing him off the show. I wouldn't have been able to put it in a better way. Seriously, it's pretty clear he's way against this choice and, in all honesty, I totally agree with him. This is totally anticlimatic also because he was promised a huge storyline but "oh hey the prodigal son just came back....we need space, why don't we get rid off Eddie???". I sure as hell would have been pissed off as Eddie, if that had been me :scream:

Only thing about tweets in general I kind of don't like is that sometimes actors tend to give out some spoilers even if some users don't like them....oh well that's my idea regarding those people who aren't as curious as us :lol::p

The first time I read your post I didn't look at the date you included for Eddie's tweet. For a minute there, I was hopeful Eddie would have been in the second episode. I was thinking "it's July 7th, they must be filming the second episode by now". But alas no. Watching his final scenes will certainly be anticlimatic for me. If TPTB wanted to get of a cast member (and it is usually a newest member that gets canned first), there were two other choices... Tom and Walter. We don't know how much pull JB has with casting in regards to Omar, but it is clearly very much possible that he wasn't canned because of JB. Could the powers not cope with an extra good looking guy on the show?!

According to spoilertv, Episode 4 is entitled "Manhunt". Can't wait to see the spoilers for this episode! Could it be about catching Jesse's killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back