**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

No, you're not the only one, GNRF. This sounds to me like the same tired old storylines they've given us in the past. This is nothing new at all and a repeat of a storyline that was boring to say the least. :rolleyes:

And if Horatio kills the guy off, I hope they're careful how they do it this time. He's still being accused of murdering Riaz in cold blood. :scream: (I guess if Julia said he did ... it MUST be true! :rolleyes:)

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Knowing this, I need to pop out my season 4 DVDs and watch em from start to finish, though I DO remember Memmo, I bet you he dies, he better die! Muhahaha!

3. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

I'm not sure about this move... I have been thinking lately like "why don't they bring back some old characters" but Memmo Fierro was probably the last one I'd have thought of :lol: He seems kind of random to me.

The whole Eric and Horatio revenge storyline seems kind of old to me... hopefully they find a way to make it fresh and interesting. I thought Eric was kind of over his avenger complex thing when he was getting with Calleigh (I don't think Horatio will ever get over his)... I wonder what opening these old wounds of theirs will do...:shifty:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just have a bad feeling that to get back at Eric, this guy is gonna go after Calleigh and that for the episodes Emily's not in during her maternity leave that Calleigh will be in the hospital AGAIN from Meemo attacking her or something. I really hope that doesn't happen. Poor Calleigh has been in the hospital enough to last several lifetimes lol.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Is it sad that I had no idea who Enright or Meemo was? :lol:

I sort of wish they had brought a villain back from an even earlier season (although season 4? is pretty far back to go). Would have loved to see Stuart Otis again or even Clavo's brother.

Agreed. I didn't particularly like Eric and Horatio teaming up after Marisol's death and I don't forsee myself loving this storyline either. I'd be nice for Horatio to work with someone else for a while.

Thanks for the spoilers, delkolover!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

My exact thought :lol:. At least that would be the first time TPTB actually thought of something smart to bring Calleigh into the hospital. Too bad we already saw it :p

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh god I really hope this isn't an actual storyline. Can't he just come back & then die...do we have to drag it out through the season? Please NOOO!!

I couldn't even remember who Meemo was, had to look him up. There were so many Mala Noche dudes involved with Marisol's murder I couldn't recall who was who...in fact I had assumed all of them were already "taken care of". Apparently not.

Don't know if I can get too pumped for this one. I guess it all depends on where tptb are going with revisiting this storyline, and why.

Well, I'm still waiting to see Natalia use her gun so... can she do it? :p

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

A little indifferent about this storyline. If they did want to bring back an old foe, I'd rather they brought back the lady from curse of the coffin or that smart@$$ screenwriter who got away with murder.

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

I agree!! How awesome would that be; to see them finally held accountable for what they did?

10. CsiMiamiFAN515

CsiMiamiFAN515 Victim

I would really love to hear any spoilers on Calleigh. Or Calleigh and Eric. Also, Emily won't have her maternity leave until like December....middle December. So I'm pretty sure she'll be okay in that episode.

11. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Good call. Bringing back Stuart Otis would be so many kinds of awesome, I can't even count it. :thumbsup: I would argue that he is the creepiest of all past villains. "Broken" still gives me chills - I have to psych myself up to watch it.

I dig the idea of Ramon Cruz making a comeback too, but Clavo was so much more fun. Too bad TBTP put him down.

I'm with you there. I hated everything about the Marisol storyline. :rolleyes: I'm kinda bummed TPTB are going to resurrect a portion of it. Seems really lame to me.

I liked the interaction between H and Walter in S8, but now that Delko is back, I bet the bromance will return as well. Such a shame.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I don't think Memmo knows about him and Calleigh. that's a really good theory though, and also it's only episode 4, Emily's surely not on leave yet.

13. yen35

yen35 Witness

In which episode was the screenwriter who got away with murder?

Thanks Delkolover for the spoilers.

I too was never a fan of the Marisol storyline and am not too excited to see people from that storyline returning. (In fact, the last 3 episodes of Season 4 are the only episodes of CSIM I have not yet watched because when I read them, they sounded depressing! I guess I have to watch them before October). As different people say, there are so many other interesting villains they could have brought back.

Also, I agree that there was already a revenge storyline in Rio.

14. Propto

Propto Dead on Arrival

I'm not too excited about Memmo, if they want to bring an old villain back, they could bring more interesting character like Ron Saris >_<

Isn't this revenge thing kind of repetitive?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think that will happen (at least I hope it doesn't) even TPTB and writers have to realize that is over the top (more so than it is normally)drama.
    Hopefully this isn't a storyline that's dragged out,make it end swiftly.

Like the idea.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.