**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree Eddie doesn't sound thrilled with how they are sending his character off. He must have misunderstood TPTB at some point and believed that his character was part of the team. I guess only one character is considered special enough by Donahue to bring him back with the explanation that they just want to make sure his character is treated right (hell, even Speed didn't get that chance)... and then he stay's and another character gets the boot! :rolleyes:

But I think Eddie's handling this situation with a lot of class and I can't wait to see him in other projects.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 904....

This episode brings back an old nemesis of Horatio and Eric's. Meemo Fierro, the man who shot and killed Marisol has escaped from prison. Memmo steals a boat in the marina and beaches it near an area where his girlfriend lives. At first it seems he is just fleeing but Memmo contacts Horatio and says he has a score settle.

Turns out Memmo is not only looking for revenge against Horatio and Eric for putting him away but also for his daughter who has been taken away from her biological mother b/c of either neglect or harm and he is paving a path of destruction in order to do it....killing the case worker who placed his daughter with a foster family as well as a young couple who happened to have the means for him to escape.

However when Memmo does get to see her daughter he is quick to say hello and then leave with a hostage in tow, telling Horatio and Eric that he has somewhere he has to be b/c he needs to do something.....but no one seems to know what.

If anything else pops up I will post it!

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

thank you for posting it :D... Hey did you get to read them all because i saw alot of them ? :D

4. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes I did read all the spoilers.

Try not to double post unless it has been 24 hrs and your is still the last post....if you want to post something new use the edit button.

6. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

..oh okay...is that like a rule or something:confused:??? if it is im sorry i didnt know..but now i know so thanks:thumbsup:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

8. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

9. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

DelkoLover- Thanks for the heads up! YESSSS they are bringing my 2nd fav bad guy back! YIPPY!!!!
    Sounds like a great for both the storyline and characters!
    :D

10. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG] DelkoLover FOR THE SPOILER , I REALLY HOPE WE GET A WONDERFUL SCENE FOR E/C THOU [​IMG]

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the spoilers delkolover!!I guess episode 4 is going to be full of action!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the spoiler, delkolover.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the idea of this bad guy coming back though? I mean some stories that get closure (like him going to jail), should just stay closed in my opinion. Why bring him back after all this time? I just don't get it. Oh well. Maybe it'll be an interesting episode anyway. I hope either H or Eric kills the b*stard. :lol:

This reminds me a little of that episode of Criminal Minds where the guy killed the case worker who placed his daughter with a foster family because he'd lost his wife and they claimed he wasn't stable enough to take care of the girl.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's about how I feel about it, of course none of the Marisol,Rio storylines were my favorites anyway.

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if we'll have flashbacks of Marisol in this episode.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope not,and I don't want to see a morose and sullen Horatio and Eric for several episodes because of this Meemo person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.