**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I feel the same way, Theresa. I'm nervous, but I feel CBS has some faith in it... *sigh* Thanks for the info, though. I appreciate that!

How are 8PM ratings, anyway? I know it would be opposite of Desperate Housewives.

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Actually, Desperate Housewives airs at 9 p.m. Also, there doesn't appear to be a late football game on Jan. 2 on CBS. Let's hope the fans recognize the time change and will tune in. CBS better promo this well!

3. Blinded By Smoke

Oh, you're right! My bad. Thanks for the correction. This could really bode well, if like you said, people KNOW about it. There are well over 4 million of those fans on FB, then you have twitter, and actual PROMOs, they should be able to get the word out. If not on the 2nd, def by the 9th, people should know it.

*fingers crossed*

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm relieved that it will not air at the same time as Desperate Housewives as it's still a huge show and this season is better than previous ones. I would have problem what to choose.
    Like Theresa and BBS I think it's a great opportunity, however if that backfires, that may be the last season of the show. I'm worried that not many people may notice different timeslot and they will tune in at 10pm.
    On a brighter note, I checked DH ratings - the show went from almost 24 milion in it's first season to 14 mln last year. Despite of declining rating the show will air at least few more years( I remember reading that actresses signed a contract recently). That gives me hope that maybe our show will be fine as it has rather stable ratings despite the timeslot...

Ok...edit...here's what I found in Spoiler tv. Pretty much we know it all thanks to Christmaslights.

Hey guys,

Of course with it being the holidays and Christmas time, there has been very little news coming in to report on, but we do have a good chunk about CSI: Miami and it's 16th episode of the season.

Adam's TV Teasers : CSI: Miami Special

Episode 9.16 is entitled "Hunting Ground."

In the episode there is an upcoming guest star entitled Jean, and the actor playing her needed to be fluent in French and likely a little bit shady due to her illegal immigrant status. Not only that, he forced to take part in a 'disgusting ritual,' a hunt through the Everglades and is being targeted with a bow and arrow. Suffice to say, if he survives he is going to be a key witness in a shocking organisation that hunts humans.
    Also look out for Steve, who's described as shady, as well as being a bit of smarmy guy, with slicked back hair. Things link back to him, but he tells the team his credit card was stolen, whether he is involved remains to be found out.
    Guest star Wesley makes the arrows which are involved; is he?
    Also producers are hunting someone who speaks Spanish to play Javier, the man shipping illegal immigrant's into the US. Does he know of the deadly games being played with his people?
    A character called "Alligator Pete" is believed to have witnessed one of the Everglade murders, can he be of any help, and is his life in danger?
    If you're after the official synopsis of the episode, this is it: After an illegal Cuban immigrant is found with an arrow impaling his lifeless corpse, Horatio follows the shocking trail leading to a despicable group of hunters who track and kill human beings...

That's all we have on the episode, which airs next year.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/adams-tv-teasers-csi-miami-special.html#ixzz18k45Grm0
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Finally some good news...Timeslot change is a good option for the show-NFL overrun has killed it's ratings and played with the viewers' patience.

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

This is seriously strange (and a bit sucky, too) because for some reason, Phoenix still has MMIH set to air at its regular timeslot (9pm), with it STILL being a repeat. "Fallen" is going to air at...7? What the heck? AND we have a random episode airing that Saturday at 7pm as well.

So, I'm thinking Phoenix is being stupid and trying to go rogue. ( "Meltdown" last weekend was on at 2:05am :rolleyes: )

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Larger pics now up for Wheels Up.

9. Blinded By Smoke

Whoa, that's HOT. Thank you SO much, Yoshi! You ROCK!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dave! In a scene with Ryan and Walter! Yay!

That last pic... what the heck is that girl wearing? I love the other side of that photo though LOL.

Anyone know when "Sudden Death" and "Happy Birthday" will re-air? I need to tape them for my dad since I didn't get them before.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  11. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Great pics, thanks. Could that skirt on that girl get any shorter!?!? :eek:

There are some really good episodes coming up. Sounds like you guys in the USA may get more episodes than we do in Canada but hey, I'll take what I can get. I have to check local listings too and see what time we get the shows. Probably same time at 8 pm for the three Suns in Jan.

Nice to see Dave Benton out in the field with Walter and Ryan. ;)

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Did I miss something? Why would Canada get less episodes than the US?

As far as I've seen from CTV's schedule (it only goes up to January 2nd, though), they're coinciding with the special time change. Also, in case those were interested/don't know, CTV says that they'll start streaming CSI:Miami online for Canadians starting January 3rd.

----

Thanks for the spoilery pictures! :D It's great to see them out in the field and apparently doing some real forensic work. It's nice to know Dave hasn't fallen into the Miami Triangle of techs.

13. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Did I miss something? Why would Canada get less episodes than the US?

Sorry Grinch hon. I think I may have misunderstood something. Man I have to read the posts better before quoting. LOL :lol: goes to get another coffee.... LOL

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh, Dave out in the field. Very good! It will be good to see him in a different environment. Thanks for the pics, Yoshi.

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

No worries. :lol:

I love when they take the lab techs out on field trips with their gizmos. :D Hopefully they keep Dave around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.