**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Phew! Phoenix fixed itself. I shall be seeing MMIH at 7pm...wow. That's early.

So excited to Dave out and about! It's about time they start utilizing him elsewhere!

2. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Here is the upcoming schedule that I have for CBS. You will need to check your local listings to varify times in your area:

Sunday, December 26th - 9pm - "L.A." (rerun - 8.16)
    Saturday, January 1st - 8pm - "Spring Breakdown" (rerun - 8.19)
    Sunday, January 2nd - 8pm - "Match Made In Hell" (new - 9.10)
    Sunday, January 2nd - 10pm - "Fallen" (rerun - 9.01)
    Sunday, January 9th - 8pm - "F-T-F" (new - 9.11)
    Sunday, January 16th - 8pm - "Wheel's Up" (new - 9.12)

3. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I have just learned from a source who got this from anotha source tht Emily has already had her baby (a few weeks ago). and it tells you what she had, do ya'll wanna know?

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ At the risk of turning the Spoiler Lab into a place for congrats (however merited in a situation like this), it might be best to concentrate discussion of Emily's pregnancy/baby in the Emily Thread, where it's already being discussed. ;)

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi Forum

I need a bit of clearification. When Marc Dube is hinted at a romantic storyline. Isn´t he hinted at Togo and the new lab - tech. I noticed that Dube might see the E/C peaking again, but for now....Is the show not leaning to the new lab -tech and her impression on Ryan?

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Those are different articles so who really knows what the show is leaning toward.Togo/lab tech is mentioned in the first ( actually have seen 3 articles referring to the lab tech). E/C the second.It doesn't appear that it was Dube that was the producer speaking in the second article about the romantic storyline but another producer.I have not seen this particular story or another similar article mentioned any where else.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/12/scoop-greys-anatomy-alum-cops-csi-miami-role.php

http://csi-miami.download-tvshows.com/csi-miami-all-set-to-feature-a-romantic-storyline/

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  7. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

All I have to say is if they ( TPTB ) drop the E/C relationship, just to give another character one, I'll be pissed. Not that I'm against a love life for anyone but for pete sake, we've waited how many years for E/C to fine happily ever after. And because the writers couldn't fine their a.sses if they used both hands, we're left with "I love you like family." Coming form Calliegh, I'd take that as an insult, considering her messed up family.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I doubt that one relationship will be dropped for another.If there is any other relationship,it wouldn't have anything do do with E/C continuing or being dropped.Many fans other than E/C fans have waited years for quite a few storylines.We are all waiting for something for Ryan,Natalia E/C etc. Perhaps the writers /TPTB decided to change focus for a while,who knows,but sometimes it's needed.

Now back to spoiler stuff.
    Here are three pics from the episode "Wheels Up"
    We get to see Ryan,Walter and Dave work together,looking forward to it.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/wheelsup2.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/wheels3.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/wheelsup1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Tilly Mint was able to find the Match Made in Hell preview at tellytrailers.com. It looks awesome!

11. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Whoa.......... Thanks for that Theresa! Wow. That looks intense, and very, VERY interesting! Absolutely can't wait. :D So happy I finally got to see the promo!!!

Looks like Ryan nearly gets drown then he gets stabbed in the neck--- Wow. Just wow.

12. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

13. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The new episode thread is now up for 9x10 Match Made in Hell. Please move any discussion regarding this episode to the episode thread.

Also, please make note that the time is listed on the CBS site is currently showing the new episode on 2 hours earlier than usual scheduled time. Hopefully that won't change

Thanks! :)

15. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Promo for 9x11 - http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/csi-miami-episode-911-t-f-t-promo.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+spoilertvcsimiami+(SpoilerTV+-+CSI+Miami)&utm_content=Twitter
    __________________________________________ Actor Pete Postlethwaite died of cancer peacefully last night in hospital. He was described by Steven Spielberg as "probably the best actor in the world today". He worked with Spielberg on two films in 1997 – the fantasy adventure film The Lost World: Jurrassic Park, and Amistad, about a slave mutiny on a ship. RIP.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.