**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks! Weirder title would be 'W-T-F' ;)
    I wonder if Richmond Arquette is his brother, nephew or so. It cannot be a coincidence, the surname I mean. Too bad that Rosanna or Patricia won't star.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

David's brother. :)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

4. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

lol.. chandler makes me think of friends where monica played by courtney his ex / wife was married to

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Is there any particular reason why I can't see those pictures? It says 'Forbidden' :(

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    The pictures are from the CBS site,do you think that could be the problem?
    The same link is posted in the Spoiler Ref Guide and in the Ryan thread,maybe it will work from those two threads.

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'm from Canada, and I sometimes have the same problem... But these pictures, I can see :confused:!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

As far as I know, whoever doesn't live in the US cannot see that website...you and I have to wait for someone to post them somewhere else ;)

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

You can see them here,
    they are small but I think there are some really interesting ones...(Ryan:drool:)

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.16 - "Hunting Ground"

Written by Adam Rodriguez

~ Enrique (a Cuban) and Jean (Haitian) are running (hearts pounding) through the Everglades. Mid-run, Enrique looks down at his leg and notices a chunk missing. He rests against a tree in silence until there is a sudden "thud."

~ Horatio arrives on scene and speaks with "Alligator Pete." Pete was in the area at the time of the thud, and heard the loud scream that occurred shortly after the sound. He's unsure of what happened, but knew something wasn't right. He called the police and now Horatio, Tripp, and helicopters are searching the scene.

~ A helicopter spots something, prompting Natalia and Tripp to respond. They find Jean over Enrique's body--which is pinned to a tree. Jean tries to flee, but in usual Miami ways, Horatio points a gun at his head, allowing Natalia and Frank to cuff him.

~ Eric and Walter question Jean back at MDPD. It's a dead end. Jean isn't talking. Natalia and Ryan go back to the Glades and find a potential murder weapon in a tree. Upon more questioning, Walter finds out that Jean and Enrique were being hunted. There's more out there being hunted, but one thing the team determines: Jean did not kill Enrique.

~ There's not much else to report (at least that can be revealed). I do see mentions of Loman, but I don't see Calleigh so far. From what I see, there isn't much of Delko--lots of Walter, Natalia, and Horatio. Delko and Natalia both have moments where they speak Spanish, and there's also a few scenes where Walter speaks French.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ooh, thank you. Great episode to put Ryan in white. :p

:wtf: I thought maybe F-T-F was code for something, so I looked it up -- I have no idea if any of these will relate to the title/episode, but I'm seeing it stand for "face to face" or "first to find" ....or "friends that *%$@".
    Yikes. I think I liked 9-1-1 better.

Awesome (& damn sexy I might add). Thanks for the spoilers, Shane.
    Makes sense that Adam would write about gators, lol.

12. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, now all of a sudden the name is T-F-T on Spoilertv? You hurt my mind, CBS!

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I believe F-T-F indicates a female-to-female type connection on a fire hydrant. Every connection has a male or female type connection, one type thread fits into the other type.

14. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Hmmm Adam's episode sounds pretty promising.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Adam's own sounds kinda weird. I should be good, sounds like he has a good imagination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.