Season Finale Poll Thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by allmaple, May 18, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I would said, only two people are upset are Nick and Grissom. The other don't act they are upset about Sara gone missing. Remember Nick felt safe around Sara. Grissom can't handle if one of his teams are gone.

2. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

CSI:NY had the best season finale. I don't know what to make of the CSI:Vegas one, it's up in the air. I was somewhat disappointed with CSI:Miami.

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I chose NY for the Best Finale - there wasn't even a contest, IMO. It had incredible action, a great storyline and substories (for the most part, anyway. There were about two minutes worth of scenes that weren't Tops with me, but I put up with it because everything else was so fantastic! :lol:) Every character, both main and secondary, brought their "A-Game" to the ep, and finally, I got me some Hot Mac All Wet in Black, and you simply can't beat that, in my book :D

I thought Miami was okay as a run-of-the-mill ep, but not Season Finale Material. I thought Vegas was the most subpar of the 3, but that's possibly because I'm no longer a fan of that show, and I watched the finale just because it was the finale. I just thought it was surprisingly lackluster, and some of the cast members seemed like they were phoning it in, in several scenes.

Re: cliffhanger, the only real one was in Vegas - but that still doesn't mean it has to be my favorite cliffhanger ;) (I despise cliffies for the most part, so I voted NY as the Best Cliffhanger, since it wrapped up enough loose ends to satisfy me, but still gave me enough to *chew on* over the summer. I much prefer that to something that totally leaves me hanging out in the breeze).

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i watched only the LV finale and i loved it. it was definitely an amazing episode, and a brilliant season. i can't WAIT for the premiere of S8 to see how it will all be resolved.

cliffhanger? i can't think of a bigger one than Sara's life in danger. ok, maybe Grissom's life, lol. but after they are together, it's basically two lives in one. hope Sara's gonna live.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Well, my vote is kind of sided because I only watched the CSI finale, not Miami or NY... In fact, I probably shouldn't have voted at all! :lol:

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

thanks for messing up the poll Baba :p
    maybe next year we can put in a 'how many finales did you watch?' :lol: but seriously, all votes are welcome :)

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, I tuned in all three - but not all held my attention.

New York was easily the most engaging for me.

Miami? I had to check that I didn't get the date wrong for the finale - it didn't feel any different from the rest of the season. I got up and just left it on in the background.

Vegas was pretty good, but surprisingly somewhat of a let down. I think the other MCSK episodes were far more interesting. Maybe I've just grown to expect too much.

I used to be a HUGE old-school fan of the Vegas show since it started, and I kept watching it because the writing was so consistently good and innovative. That said, I no longer find myself waiting to tune in like I used to.
    I've also drifted away from Miami this season. New York has superseded all of them for me.

Vegas this year sure had nothing on Tarentino's 2005(?) Grave Danger finale. I read the original ending of this season's Vegas finale had to be re-written on short notice because of ongoing contract disputes with Jorja Fox and the network or show, and she at one point refused to show up on set for filming (I guess essentially going on strike against her character being killed off?). I can't speculate whether the original story-line would have made for a "better" finale or not, as I always liked Sarah on the show... How next season begins partly depends on some contract haggling this summer. :confused:

After Snow Day, I'll be waiting for NY more than the others.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I watched all three season finals and did Miami have a cliffhanger. I was clueless to the fact that there was one. NY had a very action packed show that I thought was a little far fetched but I liked the end of it. Hopefully things will go will for Mac and Peyton :) Vegas had the best cliffhanger.

9. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I enjoyed Vegas the most. Living Doll held my interest quite well. Some things seemed a bit rushed and I am aware of the contract dispute with Jorja Fox that caused problems but I still liked it.

Although if they do indeed kill Sara off, well I'll be pissed to put it lightly.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I really enjoyed New York's finale. It kept me on the edge of my chair almost the whole way through.

I don't really like how we have to wait until next season to see what happens to Sara and Miami's finale wasn't all that great.

11. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I watched the three series finale, and the best one for me was, no doubt, NY. It was one of the best episodes i've ever seen in all the csi saga, and the cliffhanger was great. What will happen to the lab?

The season finale for miami was a bit... not finale, not cliffhanger, no interesting case... The end for Las Vegas was, basically, a cliffhanger, but not only for the next season, for the serie.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I watched all the finals but Snow day was the best and Miami was the worst!! But Living Doll definatly had the best cliffhanger!

13. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

when i was whiching csi:lv final i was sooo excited then i saw the end...by the time it said...to be contiued...i was crying and yelling at the tv :lol: :eek:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I hated the LV cliffhanger!!! :mad: