Season Finale Poll Thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by allmaple, May 18, 2007.

1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

HAM did this last year when she modded here so lets try again!

each forum has a thread to discuss their own finale, but here you can discuss and compare any two or all three finales. what did one do better than the others? where did one go wrong? etc. start off with the poll and go from there! have fun :)

2. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

thebest sesaon finale for me sice grave danger was Csi New yor. i was very dusapoi9nted by Born to Kill and also somewhat dispointed with living doll whic felt like a cra ride with my sister...stop and go...stop and go...csi Ny was go all the way...it was great. but i will still watch all 3 shows even if some of them dispointed me this season

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, I had the tv on for all three of them, but Miami just didn't hold my attention, so I don't even claim to have watched it. I was slightly surprised to see that it was over and they ended with a long shot of Horatio at the end--I thought he was supposed to almost die? :rolleyes:

I loved NY, aside from a few things I could have done without. The Vegas finale was alright, but I also didn't pay 100% attention to it because it didn't hold my interest the entire time.

Either way you slice it, "Living Doll" had the best cliffhanger--NY didn't really have one, aside from wondering where they're going to be in the new season and what the characters will be like; the normal stuff, basically. Did Miami have a cliffhanger? Maybe Ryan's job...

But Vegas is definitely a cliffhanger--considering that it was even labeled "To Be Continued." I'm interested to see how they resolve that storyline without letting the fans down in a major way after a four month break between seasons--fans are sure to come up with really interesting ways that the story could end.

I voted for "Born to Kill" for the episode that I enjoyed the least--I had it on tv and barely even watched!

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I watched all three and I thought NY was excellent overall. The best. LV was OK, but I expected something better and Miami was a huge letdown, not only the worst finale of the three, but one of the worst episodes of Miami I've seen. Like Fay, I thought the only actual cliffhanger was on LV. Even though NY and Miami leave some things unresolved, they wrapped up the main storylines in the final episode. Based on the finales, the only CSI I'm really looking forward to watching next season is NY.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

My favorite finale was New York. I fell asleep during Miami and didn't really like Vegas. I've now watched 2 episodes of New York and both have been season finales (last season, this season). New York didn't really have a cliffhanger and I don't know about Miami!

Susan

6. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

The best finale was from New York ! The story with the drug razzia, Det. Flack as squad leader was really terrific. Later, Adam and Danny as hostage in the warehouse was so hard and tragic. The moment with Danny's broken hand... OMG !! :eek: Was so very hard to see this. The human torture... And Mac, Stella and Hawkes in the CSI centrale with the gangsters... I can only to say it was condemned exciting !

The best episode all NY's episodes !!! ;)

The Las Vegas finale was also good but NY was better.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I only watch LV. I don't watch Miami or NY, so I don't judge them. Living Doll is a best cliffhanger and the least, they could have done better. It too much Natalie the whole episode. Don't get me wrong, I do love the show.

8. Clue

Clue Civilian

I don't know. I am completely looking foward to seeing what happens in LV. I love NY, and Miami is good (though it has been slipping lately). The finlae for NY was excelent, and I can't wait till next year, but I will be eagerly waiting to see what they do in LV (the first episode at least)!!!

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I definatly enjoyed NY the most. It was just like awesome. It was a good story line. Also, well acted. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
    I liked Miami but not for a finale, it was just like all the other episodes, but it went to far into the personal aspect of the characters.
    I was EXTREMLY disappointed with LV. I was watching the whole time, and I couldn't get into it.. I felt it was too rushed and covered too much unessacary backround.

My sister like officially fell in love with NY on Wedensday.

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I watched all three finales, and I definitely enjoyed the NY's finale the most...despite a couple of scenes that I'd rather not have had to watch. Major kudos to Gary, Melina, Carmine, Eddie, AJ and Hill, they were all absolutely fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat for the entire show.

LV had the best cliffhanger by a long shot, Miami and NY did leave some things unresolved, but LV had what I'd call a 'true' cliffhanger.

I voted Miami's finale as my least favorite...while the episode itself wasn't bad in my opinion, it just didn't have the feel of a season finale to me. Of course, the fact that we were led to believe things were going to happen that didn't even come close to happening may be clouding my judgement a bit.

11. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I watched LV and NY. New York was awesome. LV was dissapointing, they gave us too much for 1 hour. They should have made it a double episode, explain us more about why she did it. NY was exiting from the start. AJ and Carmine did a great job and the scenes in the lab were very good as well.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hated CSI:Miami, and have decided I will not be watching anymore, I haven't watched much of it all season anyway but my husband likes it, I don't.

I don't get the cliffhanger question since CSI was the only one that had a cligffhanger?????

CSI:NY was the best of the three, it was non-stop excitment and left me at the edge of my seat.

CSI's was ok but I expected better, the MCSK finally revealed - woo hoo big deal! Sara missing and may die, yeah right just a publicity stunt to save their ratings (didn't work) Sara will live and we'll have to put up with more GSR crap next season. Was it just me or was Grissom the only one who was upset by Sara's abduction?

13. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

I only watched NY so I voted NY as the best season finale, LV which I didn't even watch as the best cliffhanger and Miami which I also didn't watch the least favourite because it's too d**n stupid.

14. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I haven't seen Miami's finale.

New York's finale was awesome! I loved it, though I never watch CSI New York. But I wanted to know what everybody was talking about so I watched it and I have to say...WOW! That's what I call a finale. It was exciting, full of action, love, everything. It was great.

I have to say I expected more from Las Vegas' finale. I agree with Wojo and everyone else who said nobody except Grissom seemed worried about Sara. And not even Grissom was at his best, in Grave Danger he seemed more concerned about Nick than he did now about Sara, IMO. And I would have loved to hear some comments from Nick, Catherine and Warrick about the big bang, GSR finally revealed. The singing doll was the creepiest thing ever.
    All in all I liked the finale, not the best but not the worst either.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i was just using last years questions ;) i knew miami didnt have much of a cliffhanger but wasnt sure about new york. so i just used the question anyways.

i watched vegas and miami and between the two, i had to pick miami. (yes, that lonely vote for miami is me :lol:) vegas was, anticlimactic. and considering the ending that is saying a lot. the synopsis for the episode was 'the mini killer is revealed and sara goes missing' and thats all that happened. there was no twist, there was nothing shocking, they fell short. but i think the way the set up who the mini killer would be (ie one of ernie dells foster kids) they couldnt do much better.

with miami ive only seen 5 or so episodes, so i dont really have much to compare the finale too. but in this episode there was actually a case, there was forensics and all that jazz. by being completely let down by vegas and unfamiliar with miami i had to pick miami as the better of the two.