Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Here's one of Nick then....one of Nick NOT finding Warrick! :mad:

This place is lacking a 'hi-five' smiley right now.

I don't normally post in the spoiler threads but GRRRRR!

Here you go, Yoshi!
highfive.gif

And as for the pic and the plot and the freakin' idiots that be...
taptap.gif

*is very displeased with writers*

*Calls writers every profane, insulting name in vocabulary*

*Faints from lack of oxygen before getting halfway through extensive lexicon of dirty words and phrases*

*Recovers, says in Thickest possible Sahtth Sh'kahgo Accent*

D00d. dhey rilly bahtchedt'is'un up.

Alright your points have been made about the GSR now lets move on please, and remember while you dislike it, there are some who like the relationship, everyone must try an co-exist with one another, and also remember were just one big freakin happy family. :shifty: :p

one big freakin' dysfunctional family...

*packages cats with tiny lap tops to send to George's house to replace the current batch of typewriter monkeys sitting in the writers' room at CSI.

WEll, it was pointed out that promos and pictures can be misleading and be deliberately cut to make things look different then they really are.

I'm just hoping that this is the case with these.

And honestly, it's not just the GSr for me, it's the other stuff, like Grissom apparently finding Warrick, etc. It just does not compute.

ok, apparently im in the minority on the grissom/warrick pictures. i think they are awful! his expression looks so fake and forced. the intent behind them is good, and i understand what they were going for, but i laughed when i saw them. it just doesnt do anything for me, if it were a tad more subtle it would be more believable.

ok, apparently im in the minority on the grissom/warrick pictures. i think they are awful! his expression looks so fake and forced. the intent behind them is good, and i understand what they were going for, but i laughed when i saw them. it just doesnt do anything for me, if it were a tad more subtle it would be more believable.

You took the words right out of my head, allmaple. I have to 100% agree because they are forced it's quite obvious.

They are posed and used to give the LV audience something to look at despite the released spoilers. The expressions are aweful and for actors posing for photos I'd thinut true to TPTB they only give as much effert as they put into some of the stories lines. :rolleyes:

I see what you guys are saying. This wasn't my original reaction to the photos because I was just excited that we finally had something new. TPTB had finally thrown us a bone. But, now as I look at them, I understand where your conclusions have come from. I don't know where I sit on that whole situation.

Seriously. You Greg fans truly got the short end of the promo stick. He was in it for like maybe a second.:wtf: Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Greg. But, a second of him? That's just wrong.:scream:

Back