Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I found this screen shot of the group photo Greg found on Warrick's desk.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's a great pic, but I found it a little odd that Brass wasn't in the pic with them considering how close he and Rick were. I mean, didn't Brass used to be the lab director?

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I love the pic of the whole team, but you can totally tell it was taken during the filming of the episode because Jorja has never had her hair that short while on CSI except for this season. It is still a sweet pic though because at least for once tptb didn't rip us off with just using a promotional pic like that pic of Grissom and Sara from "Time of your Death," in Sara's locker in, "Good Bye and Good Luck." :)

4. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

Yea, that is weird that Brass wasn't in it.. He was in charge of the CSI team for the first few episodes, then Grissom has been in charge since then. He was definitely close to Warrick though...

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Exactly. I like it as a pic of the "actors" actually. You really get those personalities instead of their TV personas.

And OMG, Marg - I demand you keep your hair that red. That is all.

:D

ETA: Paul should definitely be in it. He's awesome and he was close to Warrick :D

6. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Great pictures ! They both look beautiful and relaxed. It's a pleasure to see Heather smiling.

Thanks Alex

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Alex :thumbsup:
    I'm glad we finally got pictures of them. I'm so excited for this episode. :D

9. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I'll kill her! Are they walking up stairs? They ARE! I'll kill her! That is, if Sara doesn't get to her first. She will NOT ruin this for me. And them. Mostly me. She can't take him from Sara right after Sara comes back, can she? It's just a ratings thing, right? They're just showing these pictures to get crazies like me worked up, right? As if I wasn't going to watch anyway! She can't do this to me- I mean Sara!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too, She grosses me out:vulcan: good time to post this Halloween, [Vampira comes to mind] lord her nostrils look like tunnels, and her botox lips, gag me, thank gawd we never have to see her again, beings he's leaving.. And it's not as it seems ~wink-wink~:wtf:

11. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

OK, I think LH is beautiful and I like her, so I'm coming from a different place than y'all, obviously ... but you don't climb the steps gripping a mug and a file folder when you're ready to hit the sheets with someone. I'm guessing migraine. I wouldn't worry too much.

Ali

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Someone had to take the picture! lol:)

13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Hey, if Sara left him the man might be feeling just a little rejected....men do strange things when the love of their life walks out on them....I'm just saying...he doesn't look in pain to me...his face is relaxed...and she is smiling...I guess it will depend on who wrote the episode as to what occurs upstairs but if I remember correctly...he stays all night and most of the episode.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Now, now there is no need for language like that! Is there?? :confused: :wtf:

I'm sorry you don't like Lady Heather and by all means don't watch.... but really.... :eek:

15. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Yes, that talk is slightly disturbing. It's just a TV show, with a fictional romance. No need to freak out before the episode even airs. *Deep breaths* There could be any number of circumstances surrounding them. With TPTB, who the heck knows what they'll do next!