Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I hope the show has Sara supporting all the other characters because in the past season, she just seemed to really not interact with anyone other then Grissom and I really missed her working with the other team members.

I mean she was kidnapped and her and Nick could have grown closer over that.

So I hope that she really be there for the other characters and not just Grissom because it was why I stopped supporting GSR because we lost Sara in the process-she became nothing more then an extension of Grissom.

JMHO.

And so any spoilerrs on Greg and Catherine and anything on Mandy! My girl!!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Oh, I totally disagree, she had always been there for all of them, Greg when he got the crap beat out of him, and she was right there holding his hand and encouraging him, and Nick in "Grave Danger" she's the one that found out where he was buried, and was so upset about him gone missing! and Cath when she had her bad drugged out ep. and woke up in the seedy motel, kept her secret, and Warrick giving him advice, in tune with Brass & Doc, even Hodges, sharing a few special moments,& when she stood up to Icky Ecklie, in "Nesting Dolls" "your on suspension" Sara "fine", and he goes "when you come back you'll apologize to Cath" she goes 'No, I won't" I thought that was one of her shinning moments, she's a strong force in all their lives, and has a outstanding/strong camraderie with all of them, & will be there to comfort them in "For Warrick" for sure:thumbsup:and an extension of Grissom, she took off and left him, to take care of her own issues, & her "ghosts" from the past, as not to drag him down, with her problems. She's one of the strongest female characters I've ever seen, and her own person and not an extension of anyone!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I have to admit, despite the fact that my poor Greggie was all beat up and stuff, I absolutely loved those moments he had with Sara in those scenes. It was just a very sweet moment. I loved their friendship. My other favorite Greg/Sara scene was when Greg told her about Hank "a real man wouldn't care what you smell like". :lol:

I really do hope we get some nice Sara/Greg, Sara/Nick friendship scenes when she returns. I can kind of see the team all giving her hugs, welcoming her back. They might feel like "we lost one team member, but another returned for a visit" or something like that. It will be nice to see. Ahhh, I don't wanna wait till October. Stupid politics! :lol:

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes, but that was after the actress, JF, decided to leave the show. Had she not, she still probably would have been chasing behind Grissom like a dog with her tongue out. :drool:

IMO.

I totally agree myfuturecsi. The fact that Sara is only in three episodes warms my heart. Not gonna lie.

Back to spoiler stuff, does anyone know how many episodes GD will be in? I know he's in the first ep and the one where Nick thinks he sees his "ghost", but is there anything else. The fact that GD is leaving totally sucks.:scream:

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If I did my math right (and I hope I did!) Dourdan will be doing one episode of CSI, which would be the premiere, "For Warrick". Jorja's doing two more than him, and she's doing a total of 3--so that makes it 1.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

He'll probably be found in the car-which means he will be in the first episode.

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yeah, that's what the spoilers say, that Nick finds Warrick in the car in the first episode.

I agree, the whole "ghosts" thing and Sara beginning to lose it was only done because Jorja was leaving the show. If JF hadn't left, well, there surely would have been a different resolution to that.

I do agree that Sara has been there for everyone at one point, everyone but herself, although in Season 7/8 she was really joined at the hip with Grissoml; so I am hoping that we see more of that in the first episode of Season 9.

The thing is, she's only going to be in 3 episodes, so there's really not much they can do with her, IMO. She'll be back for Warrick's funeral, to visit Pam's hubby, and then? Nobody knows.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On any changes which obviously, the *spoiler* thread is, they've already changed the name of one episode, so the chances are maybe they'll will change others, or not, nothing, is as of now written in stone! but it's still a good two months before they air, and everything changes, and no one knows for sure how many episodes any character will be in, as of now, when they start filming the last ones, more information will be forth-coming!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So, is there any more word on Vartann? Is he just in one episode or has anyone heard if he's going to be in more?

10. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

No word on Vartann yet other than what we've heard so far.

I'm hoping they work more with the detectives and other recurring characters that they already have, like Vega, Cavaliere, Vartann, and especially Sofia Curtis, instead of bringing in all sorts of new characters. Especially Sofia. She worked so closely with the team, that I can't see her NOT returning for Warricks funeral. One can only hope Louise Lombard is available.

11. ufgator

ufgator Victim

When asked about it, WP was his usual evasive self saying that he didn't want to give it away because he wanted people to watch. He then said something to the effect of ,"It's always darkest just before the dawn." He did ,however, say that Sara would be involved.

I thought that his mom had already passed away since he was in possession of her rosary.

12. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

is there any truth to the rumour that bill peterson is leaving csi?? im racking my brain trying to think who on earth would be good enough to replace him

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is a thread about Peterson leaving and one about who will replace him. You can find all your info in there. ;)

14. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

where can i find that??

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.