Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

As far as I know, this isn't her business. Lower Linx happens to be the latest in the S&M world in Las Vegas, and has nothing to do with Lady Heather.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the info Shane. I know you try to keep things as acurate as possible.

You know I love, love, LOVE Lady Heather, so anything that has to do with her return (and any interaction between her and Grissom ;) ) makes my day.

pabzi, I think those are the only spoiler's we've seen regarding Vartann.
    I'm just glad he's back for a case.

And..last but not least, Laurence Fishburne sounds like a real interesting choice for 'Grissoms replacement.' Although no one can actually replace Grissom, he would be a great addition I think. :D

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For future reference page one, post one of this thread under "Copyrights, Sites, Vids & Pics"

Aimee, no harm done you will catch on it takes time, and if you have questions please feel free to ask myself or TallyHo. :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, maybe she has new business!

5. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

From looking at those script pages, it appeared that LH was, effectively, "translating" the S&M language of that organization for the police. :lol:

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay as pointed out above in my post, which you are now if you were not before aware of as being a no-no territory. So big recommendation would be to lets move on and stear away from topic of scripts and such. ;)

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

9x05 sounds good.

I think that LH is getting brought in more for ratings than anything else, but the story has potential

8. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

mmm yes say that about the LH last episode she appear in 7x23 was the second lowest of the year and lowest aired on Thanksgiving. It look same things again with LH i give a miss. Can tell if ES sign on for one/two years and will see more of Greg in S9 as two my favourites gone one left/another one be going soon just leave with me Greg now.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Latest from Ausiello EW

Question: Please set the record straight. Is Jorja Fox doing just the season premiere of CSI, or will she be in additional episodes? — Shane

Ausiello: I don't want to give away the exact number, so let's just say she's doing two more than Gary Dourdan and seven less than William Petersen.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hmm...so that would be......uh....hmmm......

Oh well, should be interesting..

I'm looking forward to Lawrence Fishbourne taking over (or supposedly, but I hope it doesn't take away from Nick, Greg and Catherine.

But with Liev Schrieber, we got some great Nick scenes, so....

11. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Interesting. So Sara's only going to be in three episodes. She's coming back for the premiere, she's going to vist Pam's hubby, then?...Will she still be there, or are they saving her for Grissom's exit?

Doesn't sound like she'll be there for the Lady Heather episode. Thank God. Those two need to be kept seperate.

12. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I know this is total old conversation, but was it considered before that Grissom would be leaving to go with Sara wherever they go? I know there was mention about the possibilities of his mother getting ill and whatnot.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From David Rambo, a writer for CSI who was currently interviewed on Jorja leaving/returning, & GSR..The interview was taken place during the Writers Strike in L.A. Ca. Mr. Rambo HAS said, that "Sara can walk into the lab anytime without warning" AND another goodie! GSR has a future" *YAY* his words! this was aways back, but beings he's writer for the show, I just found this, for those interested! and she's in 3 that they've filmed so far!!, when they start filming again soon, she may be in more, and when CBS announces that, the new team/cast etc. I'm sure eveyone will know!

Source..http://magnifythelove.wetpaint.com/

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm glad Sara will only be back for 3 episodes, but I hope that in those three episodes she helps them find Warrick's killer. It seems only right that the whole team pitch in for that.

csi_kristen - HOT ICON! :D

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, she'll have to help under the radar cause apparently she won't be able to help officially (spoilers have said she has trouble getting back into the lab). Unless she gets a private investigative license like Yelina on Miami has. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.