Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Wendy and I love Hodges. My bet is that they will follow protocol and just help the CSIs. I just hope that, in the meantime, we get to see some of their banter. I think they work really well together.

Also, to me, some of the posts are making it sound like this is the season finale...it's not, right? It's three or four episodes before the end, I think......

I noticed one spoiler site has stokes on duty listed as the season finale. I can only pray this holds up but we have reason to doubt it after all the other false ones. I've heard George has a really bad back and he needs surgery so they may take him off the show for awhile. I hope they don't kill Nick like they did Warrick but I want to see stokes on duty so bad.

It is more likely that George will have surgery after CSI is done filming for the season, that way he will have the summer to recover. I don't see him missing any episodes. IMO. Maybe we'll get SOD next season.

The labrats eps have been funny but I don't care for it being centered on Hodges. Everyone should still get there fair share of screentime.

I noticed one spoiler site has stokes on duty listed as the season finale. I can only pray this holds up but we have reason to doubt it after all the other false ones. I've heard George has a really bad back and he needs surgery so they may take him off the show for awhile. I hope they don't kill Nick like they did Warrick but I want to see stokes on duty so bad.

It is more likely that George will have surgery after CSI is done filming for the season, that way he will have the summer to recover. I don't see him missing any episodes. IMO. Maybe we'll get SOD next season.

The labrats eps have been funny but I don't care for it being centered on Hodges. Everyone should still get there fair share of screentime.

Knowing George, he'll probably wait until the season ends. As of now he's trying holistic treatments for his back.

I agree with you Wojo, it would be nice to have an episode surrounding Mandy, Henry and Bobby Dawson.

Knowing George, he'll probably wait until the season ends. As of now he's trying holistic treatments for his back.

I agree with you Wojo, it would be nice to have an episode surrounding Mandy, Henry and Bobby Dawson.

^I agree with you guys, but I'd add Archie and Wendy to that list also. Hodges can be in there, just not with more screentime than the rest of them.

Some concern about the show continuing past next year. Just read on CSI Files that Fishburne has reprised his role as Judge Marshall in a play that runs from June 2010 until August 2010 of next year,does that mean he has no plans on returning to CSI after season ten,it's over for CSI or is his time over. But I could be wrong but I thought filming started in June for the series. I could be so far off on this....anybody know for sure?

^I'm guessing we'd be hearing a lot more about it if it endangered his run on the show. It'd be a lot more than a news bullet, and it would probably be top entertainment news if it really meant he was leaving. Plus his departure would go against everything he's been saying about how the show is a perfect fit. It would be too bizarre if he's already planning his departure.

The show only runs for six weeks and it is at the Geffen Theater, which is in the Westwood area of Los Angeles. LF is not even leaving town to do the play.
LaSquisita

Some concern about the show continuing past next year. Just read on CSI Files that Fishburne has reprised his role as Judge Marshall in a play that runs from June 2010 until August 2010 of next year,does that mean he has no plans on returning to CSI after season ten,it's over for CSI or is his time over. But I could be wrong but I thought filming started in June for the series. I could be so far off on this....anybody know for sure?

LF's contract is only good through Season 10 and that would end in 2010, so his play wouldn't interfere with the show, unless he renews his contract.

The show's normal hiatus is in May and June and they start up again about mid-July (barring anymore strikes).

I read somewhere and I don't know where. LF sign up for 1 1/2 years contract. He probably won't be for whole 10 season. I don't know.

Actually, if he did a 1 1/2 year contract, that would make him around for the whole tenth season, and only part of season 9, which he has fulfilled so far.

Also I read in a interview with LF that he would extend his contract on CSI. So I don't see him leaving (unless the show ends) so its probably too soon to worry about it.

press release for Decent of a man:

"The Descent of Man" - Nick's case of a deceased skydiver takes an interesting turn when Catherine discovers there may be a connection between the skydiver and a mysterious double murder case, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 9 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Charisma Carpenter ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") and Greg Germann ("Ally McBeal") guest star.

GUEST CAST:

Mink......................... ........ Charisma Carpenter

George....................... ............... Greg Germann

Officer Akers........................ ...... Larry Sullivan

Paramedic.................... ........ Jeffrey D. Stevens

Flight Mechanic................ Timothy McLaughlin

Schuyler..................... ................... Erin Daniels

Max Girard....................... ............... Ivo Nandi

Pierre Delongue.................. Emmanuel Delcour

Highway Patrolman............... Charley Rossman

Holy Steven....................... ... Andrew Kirsanov

Gretchen Javid........................ . Lindsay Hartley

Ismail Javid........................ ....... Kavon Karami

Allen McKenna...................... . Michael Gianelli

Deputy Sheriff...................... Eric Allan Kramer

Bird Watcher...................... .......... Joe Ochman

Persian Killer...................... Christopher Maleki

WRITTEN BY: Evan Dunsky

DIRECTED BY: Chris Leitch

Last edited:
The play is a one-man performance, where LF plays Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. He performed this solo show on Broadway last Spring. It should not take a lot of time to get ready to do the show again.
LaSquisita

Correct me if I'm wrong, Vegaslight. Okay, LF didn't start working with CSI in Nov., but we don't see him on tv either Dec. or Jan. before Grissom leave. Nov. come it will be his 1 years then 1/2 come then he sign up for more. He did a good job, I like him. CM said, CSI isn't going anywhere and anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back